In what ways has music changed throughout your life? (concerts, listening, culture)

I have to write a 10 page paper regarding this topic for history and it's supposed to be in an interview style. Who better to ask than you guys!
Music has given me perspective and motivation in life.

I help run a DIY venue and play in two bands, if you want to legitimately interview I could help out.

As far as short answers, though, it's brought me closer to friends and girlfriends, it's given me a sense of belonging (as godawful cheesy that sounds) and really, purpose. It's something I actively look forward to participate in. I love creating it, and supporting others that feel the same.
lol calling an internet forum an interview
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by blake1221

I help run a DIY venue and play in two bands, if you want to legitimately interview I could help out.

As far as short answers, though, it's brought me closer to friends and girlfriends, it's given me a sense of belonging (as godawful cheesy that sounds) and really, purpose. It's something I actively look forward to participate in. I love creating it, and supporting others that feel the same.

It is - Literally - the greatest thing in my life right now.

Quote by blake1221

Thread's over.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by klumps13
I have to write a 10 page paper regarding this topic for history and it's supposed to be in an interview style. Who better to ask than you guys!

How about you stop being a lazy ass and go conduct an actual interview? If you use us as sources, your teacher's gonna be like, "Yeah, no...".
Quote by blake1221

Changed during your life, not changed your life Blake.

Well early 2000's rock happened. Then it stopped happening. Thats about all I can comment on at this point, I haven't really noticed any other trends. (Well I guess electronic music is getting really big now. Thats a thing.)
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

When I was little I listened to Gwar, Slayer, Anthrax and other thrash metal with my dad a lot. It was the only music I knew and in first grade a kid tried to get me to listen to some Britney Spears. I broke his glasses, threw sand in his eyes, and punched him the face. I was very violent angry child lol. Then I got exposed to Bob Marley early on, and I been mellow ever since.
you're never as free as when you are lost
Last edited by GuitarQ33r0 at Apr 30, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How about you stop being a lazy ass and go conduct an actual interview? If you use us as sources, your teacher's gonna be like, "Yeah, no...".

It honestly just has to be in an interview style, so for whatever answers I get I can make questions off of those. I will be doing some real interviews as well but this helps in finding questions and different ages etc.
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
Then I got exposed to Bob Marley early on, and I been mellow ever since.

lol really ??? do u smk w33d???
Quote by klumps13
It honestly just has to be in an interview style, so for whatever answers I get I can make questions off of those. I will be doing some real interviews as well but this helps in finding questions and different ages etc.

Um...ok.

Music. Well, it's good. Yup. *sips beer*