no way
9 10%
I would visit maybe but not live there
28 32%
but I already get bitches wet lmao
18 20%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
ya know, the world's population is increasing exponentially. Eventually, we're gonna run outta land. No way we're ready for huge moon bases and shit when it happens. We're gonna have to go to the other final frontier.

the ocean

Would you live in one or would you be worried about dying n stuff
Quote by Weaponized
No way we're ready for huge moon bases and shit when it happens.

Well actually, we have all the thoughts and ideas fully planned out for it already, but the problem is the actual technology to make it possible. Both incredibly expensive, and currently unnecessary.

But underwater, well... I guess if it was the only possible way to survive. If not, I'd have to do some deep thinking about it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 1, 2013,
Sure I'd move to New Orleans.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Sure I love to breast stroke
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Primus2112
(Invalid img)

Oh good lord, that was amazing.

As we've seen most plans are for a city built on the ocean rather than under it.

Although I feel like without a Sealab 2021 reference this thread would be worthless:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk
Really one of the best Adult Swim theme songs. Although I've said that about many.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'd live in a Venice type deal. Not a totally underwater one though, it'd be a bit too unnerving. I'd probably go on a vegas-type vacation to one though.
Absolutely, I love the ocean
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well actually, we have all the thoughts and ideas fully planned out for it already, but the problem is the actual technology to make it possible. Both incredibly expensive, and currently unnecessary.

But underwater, well... I guess if it was the only possible way to survive. If not, I'd have to do some deep thinking about it.

And actually, we've got lots of plans an ideas to do this on Mars and the technology is a lot more available than you think.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Yeah, bitches, because that Atlantis shit worked out so well.
Quote by Jonny92
And actually, we've got lots of plans an ideas to do this on Mars and the technology is a lot more available than you think.

Well yeah. The technology is more available because it's technology for a researcher or two rather than an entire civilization.

Unless you did mean for a civilization. In which case, I was not aware.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 1, 2013,
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah, bitches, because that Atlantis shit worked out so well.

Atlantis sank into the sea, it wasn't built under water.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Atlantis sank into the sea, it wasn't built under water.

Yeah, but it still exists with merpeople and shizz

I recommend you bring Michael J. Fox.
Sheeit, Atlanta is a city on the rise bro.

good lord I'm drunk, guys.

I'd totes move to Atlanta if I hadn't heard it was such a commuter city.
Quote by Andrea55
No cause I'm scared of whales.

Baaaaaaaaawwwwww

What about marrying a narwhal?
Quote by snipelfritz
Baaaaaaaaawwwwww

What about marrying a narwhal?

Well, maybe. I'd want to marry a manatee though cause they're pretty horny.

If you watch Conan you'd get that joke.
STಠ_ಠ
LOL living underwater! the only thing I can possibly think of that would be harder to do than that is live out in space...

But wait, "we've" planned for that too!!

Quote by Jonny92

No atmosphere makes living in space for human life virtually impossible I'm pretty sure, not to mention the travel distance between planets makes it pretty much impossible to travel to another planet in our lifetime.... But on the bright side, we're all slowly dying day by day and everything we ever do is virtually just wasting time until nature sweeps us away
Not a chance. If that thing smashes then everyone's dead. Plus I'm terrified of open water.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Scorpyin
LOL living underwater! the only thing I can possibly think of that would be harder to do than that is live out in space...

But wait, "we've" planned for that too!!

No atmosphere makes living in space for human life virtually impossible I'm pretty sure, not to mention the travel distance between planets makes it pretty much impossible to travel to another planet in our lifetime.... But on the bright side, we're all slowly dying day by day and everything we ever do is virtually just wasting time until nature sweeps us away

Other planets aren't that far away. It's only a few months to a year to Mars using a Hohmann transfer (and there's probably more efficient ways). How else do you think we've gotten all those probes out there? We didn't launch them in the 1800s

Also people are living in space right now. There's this thing called "Air" and you can *gasp* take it with you!
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I only would so I can be closer to the core of the Earth. They say the core is good for the molasses in our upper inner region.

Also if you have to get sushi, the best place on Earth will be outside your window. I would invest in Sushihama franchises off the board.

Also plasmids, kids with leeches in their vaginas, giant mechanical fathers 5 times the size of an average human male, drug addicts, rioters, protesters, killers, rapists, vagrants, flooding, panic, death.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's one of those neat ideas that nobody needs.

The current population of the earth could all fit, standing up shoulder to shoulder, in the city limits of Los Angeles, CA.

Their current fresh water needs could be met by a volume equivalent to the Columbia river.

The problem is not space or resources, we have lots of both.

The problem is distribution, left wing tinpot dictators that use food and starvation as weapons, and people who know better but make a living off of telling people we are on the verge of a Malthusian event and we are all going to die.

You may all make fun of me now for daring to know what I am talking about.
it would be oppressive and restrictive, so no
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Primus2112

amazing until the last frame

fuu is the punchline? y

fokkin rage comics
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Nelsean
I only would so I can be closer to the core of the Earth. They say the core is good for the molasses in our upper inner region.

Also if you have to get sushi, the best place on Earth will be outside your window. I would invest in Sushihama franchises off the board.

Also plasmids, kids with leeches in their vaginas, giant mechanical fathers 5 times the size of an average human male, drug addicts, rioters, protesters, killers, rapists, vagrants, flooding, panic, death.

You forgot cameos of a bloke and a girl taking part in a very rushed together, shit ending to another story.
Quote by Weaponized
ya know, the world's population is increasing exponentially. Eventually, we're gonna run outta land. No way we're ready for huge moon bases and shit when it happens. We're gonna have to go to the other final frontier.

the ocean

Would you live in one or would you be worried about dying n stuff

That's actually not true.

Quote by Andrea55
No cause I'm scared of whales.

A whales throat hole is smaller than ours, so they can't eat us, so there's no reason to fear them.
Last edited by macashmack at May 1, 2013,
Page 1 of 2