I really don't know where else to put this 'cause it's really useless... but I think it's kinda funny.
I had a lot of spare time on my hands...this was a long time ago.
I was riding the Nightrain until the Locomotive gone off the track. We were Estranged in the cold November Rain. People were Knockin' on Heaven's door, a few were already Dust 'n Bones, and I was lucky I didn't end up in a Coma for 14 Years. My Michelle was there; I told her Don't Cry and have a little Patience. We kept going till we found Paradise City. But it was just an Illusion because the city had an Appetite for Destruction, where Anything Goes. There were some real Bad Apples. I saw a Dead Horse, and found a head and an arm in a garbage can, I didn't know why I was there. I looked inside for the Garden. That was when things really started to Breakdown. I heard Mr. Brownstone talking about the Spaghetti Incident. I asked for directions, and he said my girl was So Fine and told her "You could be mine". I said "Back Off B****, he told me to Get In The Ring, and I said "You're Crazy, I don't need your Civil War." But then they were Out Ta Get Me. A guy called Izzy tried to Slash me. It was One in a Million, but we got out alive. Those were Yesterdays. Now, It's So Easy when everybody's trying to please me. My World is like the Garden of Eden. Ain't it Fun?
Cute and original, if this story were a woman I'd take it to dinner.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
You sir, deserve a fuckin' medal for this!

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
So fine. You ain't the first trying something like this, though. I like the attitude but at times I felt a little estranged by the lack of a coherent storyline. Dont' cry though, with practice and patience, you'll get better and better until you'll think "it's so easy."
and now for something completely different..
That Veritas guy just blew a load
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
10/10 nice story!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Gay
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Would be better without caps
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"