Page 1 of 2
Hey pit.

Who has the strangest bandmate?

Beat this:

Mine is a jazz guy who leaves beastiality/redtube/loli tabs open when I come over to jam, and has an unhealthy addiction to the word "Mang"
Mine are invisible.

For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
One of my ex-bandmates repeatedly, and pretty violently, insisted that he originally wrote "Losing My Religion" specifically for a car advert, then gave it away to REM because he was bored. He was pretty messed up in the head.
My bassist does a crap-ton of weird stuff all the time. It's not really 'THAT' strange but if he can have an excuse to wear 'corpse paint' and walk around like he is in a black metal band he will do so, even if he's just going shopping...

The most recent thing he has started doing is sending me videos of 'real' (they probably aren't real) videos of people being beheaded or dismembered in some way, a video of a guy dressed as a woman having sex with a skinned dead cow and a few videos that I'm not even sure what was happening...it was just strange and he was probably trying to get a reaction from me.
So in retaliation, I masturbated to a few of them to prove the point of "it doesn't matter what a dude watching, a man can get off to anything if he is in the mood" whilst chatting to him on facebook with my girlfriend freaking out next to me at the stuff I was sending...so it might actually be me who is the strange one.

The other guitarist came to band practice with his face covered in bacon and ketchup once proclaiming he was "the fabulous bacon boy" and that we should "rid the world of the foul creature known as vegamateriams". He didn't take it off and wash his face until he got home, we actually walked through the town center with him like that.

Though our drummer is in administration for the NHS and wears a suit occasionally when he comes to practice straight from work...I guess that he's the strangest when compared to the rest of us.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
My band's all weird man! The lead vocalist has long dread locks, the second vocalist is a rapper who grew living in the streets. The base guitarrist is a jazz guy who doesn't usually moves much in the stage (not even a little head-shaking). The bass player came from a NuMetal band. The drummer looks more like guy who would work as a BMW car seller, and I'm that guy who wears boots and has a weird beard. But we all get along very well, both in and out of the stage (:
Quote by link no1
The most recent thing he has started doing is sending me videos of 'real' (they probably aren't real) videos of people being beheaded or dismembered in some way, a video of a guy dressed as a woman having sex with a skinned dead cow and a few videos that I'm not even sure what was happening...it was just strange and he was probably trying to get a reaction from me.
So in retaliation, I masturbated to a few of them to prove the point of "it doesn't matter what a dude watching, a man can get off to anything if he is in the mood" whilst chatting to him on facebook with my girlfriend freaking out next to me at the stuff I was sending...so it might actually be me who is the strange one.

Quote by link no1
The other guitarist came to band practice with his face covered in bacon and ketchup once proclaiming he was "the fabulous bacon boy" and that we should "rid the world of the foul creature known as vegamateriams". He didn't take it off and wash his face until he got home, we actually walked through the town center with him like that.

________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Too many stories to bother with but basically my friend that I used to jam with went insane from drugs/his mom dying, he's told me stories about opening portals, Will Smith talking to him through his radio, seeing "the lines that connect people" etc. The music that he writes is a mix between Explosions In the Sky, hip hop, dubstep, metal, funk, and tons of keyboard.
sunbather is shit
Our drummers LOVES anal (like with women he's not gay). He loves the sight, the smell and the taste of it all.

Dr Ringpiece we call him.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by link no1
My bassist does a crap-ton of weird stuff all the time. It's not really 'THAT' strange but if he can have an excuse to wear 'corpse paint' and walk around like he is in a black metal band he will do so, even if he's just going shopping...

i think i'm your bassist
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by beefcake122
Too many stories to bother with but basically my friend that I used to jam with went insane from drugs/his mom dying, he's told me stories about opening portals, Will Smith talking to him through his radio, seeing "the lines that connect people" etc. The music that he writes is a mix between Explosions In the Sky, hip hop, dubstep, metal, funk, and tons of keyboard.

He sounds self actualized.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Our drummers LOVES anal (like with women he's not gay). He loves the sight, the smell and the taste of it all.

Wait, wait, wait...he loves the taste? So, basically, he likes tasting ass.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Wait, wait, wait...he loves the taste? So, basically, he likes tasting ass.

He loves licking it! I mean he wouldn't lick a dirty, shitty arsehole, but yknow a nice fresh and clean one he'd happily eat out.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
He loves licking it! I mean he wouldn't lick a dirty, shitty arsehole, but yknow a nice fresh and clean one he'd happily eat out.

That doesn't make it any better.
Quote by macashmack

No tongue in the bung?

Puritanical Prude!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Quote by macashmack

Not only does it not make it better, it makes it worse...
Quote by Zepplinfreak
Hey pit.

Who has the strangest bandmate?

Beat this:

Mine is a jazz guy who leaves beastiality/redtube/loli tabs open when I come over to jam, and has an unhealthy addiction to the word "Mang"

No man we broke up like a month ago stop this.

Also I do the whole gore-open-when-your-mates-come-round. none of that beastiality/loli crap. that's just weird.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

you got a prob wif bum-lickin m8? whatre you, some sort of 1940s steampunk homophobe ass nigga?
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
you got a prob wif bum-lickin m8? whatre you, some sort of 1940s steampunk homophobe ass nigga?

hail m8 u fukn speek to me wid ur langage. i fukn hear u m8 so i figgad we culd go down to the rooty sumtym maybe pick up sum fine sheilas nd make sum rippa calls yeh?
Quote by whywefight
i have two middle eastern dudes in my band

Are their instruments North Korean?
Quote by macashmack

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Don't knock it til you've tried it.
Quote by link no1
a video of a guy dressed as a woman having sex with a skinned dead cow

send me the link
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

You don't know what you're missing out on. And there's nothing better than seeing a girl give the shocked/ecstatic smile the moment you start tongue punching her fart box It never gets old
Quote by bdof
You don't know what you're missing out on. And there's nothing better than seeing a girl give the shocked/ecstatic smile the moment you start tongue punching her fart box It never gets old

You're a sick fuck...I like that.

i like where this thread is going
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
A long while ago I had a band mate who was a tad on the strange side, our drummer. He was African and he had the creepiest almost white-blue eyes. They were just freaky. He used to wear these weird sun protectors (probably to hide his freaky eyes) and he would talk with a monotone and he rarely showed any overt emotions.

We had a little metal thing going and he would show up to shows in formal wear like it was a job interview, and just sit there, double bass away with absolutely no sign of humanity showing on his face.

Every time he'd say a joke, it took people a few minutes to realize it because even he didn't laugh at it. He just always had the same clam, plain expression.

He didn't last long. He kind of scared the ladies off...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Last edited by GNR_Duff_rules at May 2, 2013,
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
A long while ago I had a band mate who was a tad on the strange side, our drummer. He was African and he had the creepiest almost white-blue eyes. They were just freaky. He used to wear these weird sun protectors (probably to hide his freaky eyes) and he would talk with a monotone and he rarely showed any overt emotions.

We had a little metal thing going and he would show up to shows in formal wear like it was a job interview, and just sit there, double bass away with absolutely no sign of humanity showing on his face.

Every time he'd say a joke, it took people a few minutes to realize it because even he didn't laugh at it. He just always had the same clam, plain expression.

He didn't last long. He kind of scared the ladies off...

That's pretty damn ninja.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
That's pretty damn ninja.
You know, I always had the sneaking suspicion that he was secretly some kind of soulless corporate assassin...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by whywefight
oh you bitch

i've been looking for you on this site forever

it wasn't my fault you suck at guitar

she was my wife, you son of a bitch!
until I claimed her with my flagpole, you might be right. After that land laws give me reason. What did you do with our trees, you twisted ****?
Quote by whywefight
They were getting in the way of my regular exercises! Don't try to pretend you don't understand!!!

THIS MAN'S DONG IS COMMUNITY PROPERTY NO H8
Page 1 of 2