I own a couple of Behringer pedals, which are excellent sounding for the price. However, I had an issue with one a couple of months ago, the clean boost, where the cable jack got 'stuck' inside input socket.
I had to break the pedal apart to get it out again. I returned the pedal as faulty and had a swift replacement. But I just wondered if anyone else who owns any of these pedals has had a similar experience?
It's Behringer, what did you expect? Try Joyo or Mooer for cheap pedals, a lot of people use them and don't seem to have too many dramas from them.
Yeah, they're cheap. I wouldn't really recommend them but I have a pedal tuner from them that has lasted a quite a few years.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
I've got a Behringer compressor and delay pedal here, they aren't mine but have had a decent ammount of use over the last few years without any issues. Not exactly great pedals but they do the job, what do you expect for the price.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960A
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Fender Stratocaster x3 (2 of them built from bits and pieces!)
Quote by Bigbazz
I've got a Behringer compressor and delay pedal here, they aren't mine but have had a decent ammount of use over the last few years without any issues. Not exactly great pedals but they do the job, what do you expect for the price.
For the same price (or less) you can buy Joyo or Mooer. It's no contest. Behringer is shit.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification