Made me lol ever so slightly:

whattya guys think?
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Talk about a wankmachine.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's the inlays that get me
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Kinda funny, they also have the designs for Wayne Static's guitars in the custom shop gallery too.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
That is shredwanking allright.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Not near as much as the Wangcaster, though. Am I right?
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Talk about a wankmachine.

It ought to be a 7 or 8 string, though...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
It ought to be a 7 or 8 string, though...

Or 27 fretted, for really ear piercing solos.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
I first thought it was some weird lightning graphic with some kind of orb. Then I realized what i was looking at.... Anyway it still looks cool to me.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Can not imagine being seen with that guitar in my hands. I thought it was a space them the first second I was looking at it and then the second second passed and the realization hit me. I'd like to see a picture of the guy (or gal) that thought that up that paint scheme as well as the guy (or gal) that approved it.

They did a good job on it though. Just not my taste.
Last edited by David Stein at May 1, 2013,
Quote by David Stein
Can not imagine being seen with that guitar in my hands. I thought it was a space them the first second I was looking at it and then the second second passed and the realization hit me. I'd like to see a picture of the guy (or gal) that thought that up that paint scheme as well as the guy (or gal) that approved it.

They did a good job on it though. Just not my taste.

The 40 year old bedroom wanker
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Quote by dnamra13

Oh God, I dont even want to think what he might use as string lubricant...

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus

Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Quote by dnamra13
I can't see any of the members of the Eagles, Rush, Allman Brothers Band, Creedence, Kansas, Steely Dan, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, etc. playing it either. I suppose they're all 50-year-old, real world, selling out stadiums wankers.

I can imagine it in the hands of a teenager or young 20-something still wet behind the ears. As I said, they did a nice job on the paint but it's just not for me. I'll also give them an A+ for creativity and execution.

I just prefer the beauty of the wood and grain of my guitars to be accentuated by the stain used on them. I think it's common knowledge that the better flamed woods aren't used on painted guitars.
Last edited by David Stein at May 1, 2013,
Quote by MaaZeus

Astro-glide.

Quote by MaaZeus
Or 27 fretted, for really ear piercing solos.

Like David Shankle's first ESP?

Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Ehhh, I'll just post Takamizawa's two ESp signatures:

(Invalid img)

I think they cost like.. 20-22K each

Edit: I feel that's Mana's needs to be included too

That cross even lights up
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Last edited by Fishybones at May 1, 2013,
Quote by DoAndroidsDream
Made me lol ever so slightly:

whattya guys think?

Well there you have it: the universe is nothing more than the inside of a gigantic pussy.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Someone made a huge carved wooden dick with balls and all, and made a bass out of it.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves