Hellooo.
So about a week ago I saw a fellow swede called Andreas Rydman play his song Korby live and I really liked his sound.
I mostly play metal and such but lately I have gotten this urge to play more classic and mellow stuff, just like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnJBikab5s

Are there any more known bands that play similar kind of music and what are their names if so? What genre is this?
This kinda reminds me of Hendrix.
Dissonance is underrated.
sounds a bit jam-band-ey. try Grateful Dead, Phish, Phil Lesh, Moe., Umphrey's Mcgee.

You could also look into some blues stuff like aforementioned Hendrix, some live Zeppelin or Floyd, some live Doors, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Allman Brother's Band, B.B. King, Jon Lee Hooker, Clapton, etc.
Last edited by mjones1992 at May 1, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
never really cared for the strat sound. i feel like something is wrong with me because of it

You are not, but we are very few in number and frowned upon.
Quote by mjones1992
sounds a bit jam-band-ey. try Grateful Dead, Phish, Phil Lesh, Moe., Umphrey's Mcgee.

You could also look into some blues stuff like aforementioned Hendrix, some live Zeppelin or Floyd, some live Doors, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Allman Brother's Band, B.B. King, Jon Lee Hooker, Clapton, etc.

Thanks! I listened to Phish a little bit and they actually sounded pretty cool!
Dissonance is underrated.
Quote by mjones1992

nice to see some jam band love on here. love all those bands.

def check out umph, moe. and phish, the dead as well if you are not familiar with them already
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.