So basically, I have built guitars in the past, but could never build them quickly enough for it to really be worth it financially, and I didn't really have the time for it.

Someone I know owns a CNC machine and has been making guitars as a hobby for years, and we've been in talks about building guitars with it. Essentially, he builds the guitar for me, and I finish it off with paint and all the hardware required.

I've pretty much finished the first "tester" model

All that needs to be done, is the tuners need to be changed, as I put some rubbish ones I had laying around the house, and they're just awful. I also need to get black pickups ordered in to slam in it so it goes with the whole "blacked out" design

I'll get pics up ASAP

Les Paul Style
Mahogany Body (Not 1 piece as its just a test)
Maple Cap
I believe he put an Ebony board on it for me
Matte trans red finish (Love the matte finish for a fast neck)
All black hardware

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask
Thats what I was worried about :/

If it helps, I am not selling anything. I just wanted to show people the progress of me making my own "brand" of guitars.

I'll get some 'teaser' pics up soon, which don't include the parts which are still to be replaced
Quote by ZodiacGuitars
Thats what I was worried about :/

If it helps, I am not selling anything. I just wanted to show people the progress of me making my own "brand" of guitars.

I'll get some 'teaser' pics up soon, which don't include the parts which are still to be replaced

To get around this- as some on here do they show "build" threads in then Guitar Building & Customization sub-forum.

I would suggest that. Pictures are always a requirement or you will get flamed.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.