Page 1 of 2
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/04/30/presidential-proclamation-loyalty-day-2013

In order to recognize the American spirit of loyalty and the sacrifices that so many have made for our Nation, the Congress, by Public Law 85-529 as amended, has designated May 1 of each year as "Loyalty Day." On this day, let us reaffirm our allegiance to the United States of America, our Constitution, and our founding values.

Can someone ask them to pipe down a little about themselves, please?
Maybe they should show their loyalty by refusing pay for that one day.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Loyalty aint shit. I've been a loyal member of Taco Bell for many years, but I still get diarrhea.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
HAPPY LOYALTY DAY
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Nelsean
Loyalty aint shit. I've been a loyal member of Taco Bell for many years, but I still get diarrhea.

Then I guess loyalty IS shit

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Then I guess loyalty IS shit

That was beautiful. ;_;

if he was serious about Loyalty Day he would make it a public holiday
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
inb4 some brit says "'murica" thinking he's clever and original and ironic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
inb4 some brit says "'murica" thinking he's clever and original and ironic.

Usually when people say that it's with a hint of exasperation and dismay, and little else.
Quote by Nelsean

Wtf man I'm eating tacos
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Wtf man I'm eating tacos

It'd be a shame...

...if you sat down for a few minutes...

We interrupt this thread to make you all sing the national anthem because nationalism.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
We interrupt this thread to make you all sing the national anthem because nationalism.

oh canada?
Our home and gracious land

edit: native.

getting it mixed up with England's

Hey, if it means I get another day off in the year, then great! Lots of countries have these sort of days, and I don't think it's that bad if the president wants to give us one...even though we already have labor day, presidents day, and veterans day....
Gawd Murica, you're such an attention whore
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by adamgur96
Gawd Murica, you're such an attention whore

lol was this seriously in the news in other countries? Dunno where you live, but I watch the news every morning at 6 am and at night at 1 am when they re-run the 11pm news. This is the first I've heard of this. Maybe it just hasn't gotten their attention yet in suburban PA.

The only thing they've been talking about is shootings, stupid health tips, redundant info on the Boston Bombers, and the Dutch Coronation (All hail the new king of my vaderland!)
Quote by mjones1992
lol was this seriously in the news in other countries? Dunno where you live, but I watch the news every morning at 6 am and at night at 1 am when they re-run the 11pm news. This is the first I've heard of this. Maybe it just hasn't gotten their attention yet in suburban PA.

The only thing they've been talking about is shootings, stupid health tips, redundant info on the Boston Bombers, and the Dutch Coronation (All hail the new king of my vaderland!)

I don't really watch the news here a lot because it's just "horrible shit that you should worry about, live in fear, everything is shit as well" so dunno

But when i do watch the news at least 40% of it is about America, but that's understandable, Israel loves sucking America's big greasy cock
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
i would be honored to give america a beej. i would suck it dry and the thought of spitting would never cross my mind. i love you america.
Quote by devourke
i would be honored to give america a beej. i would suck it dry and the thought of spitting would never cross my mind. i love you america.

Well said.
Quote by mjones1992

The only thing they've been talking about is shootings

wow shocking

Quote by devourke

Fuck yeah.
ayy lmao
Is this real life?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
AS a notamerican, this scares me.

Quote by captainsnazz
They have the same day off in France but it's called "Fête du Travail" (labour day), which is funny too because nobody in France ever does any work anyway.

I peed a little.
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
AS a notamerican, this scares me.

Doesn't everything scare non-americans?
Quote by strat0blaster
Is this real life?

Really, they are just renaming Law Day. It's been around since the 20s.
#truth #realtalk

The map don't lie.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by devourke
Doesn't everything scare non-americans?

I said notamerican, not non-american.

People used to pull this kind of stuff in my baby-momma's motherland. We called them communists. A cool , fun bunch. Loyalty Day sounds a tad Orwellian to me.
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Last edited by GNR_Duff_rules at May 2, 2013,
So not only is the 1st of May known as 'May Day' and also 'Law Day' in America and 'Lei Day' in the American state of Hawaii, but now it's also 'Loyalty Day' too.....?

That date's getting a little crowded.

I think the Irish have the right idea, according to the Irish Calendar the 1st of May marks the beginning of Summer, at least two weeks ahead of anyone else.

Summer's here folks, screw 'loyalty', surf's up!!
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 2, 2013,
Honestly, the 4th of July and maybe the 9/11 anniversary are the only "Rah rah Americah!" holidays most Americans give a shit about. Congress has probably made at least one of these a year since the late Klintonne/early Booshe years, and nobody cares unless it gives them a day off.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Eagles can't cry.

/science.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
They should say the pledge of allegiance 1000 times in a row.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
People do realize that by saying the pledge of allegiance, you're actually swearing on penalty of death to do exactly what an inanimate flag tells you, right? Oh, and ALSO to the 'republic for which it stands,' too. So not JUST the flag.

If you're taking orders from a talking flag, you probably shouldn't be pledging your allegiance to anything...

Also - this -

designated May 1 of each year as "Loyalty Day." On this day, let us reaffirm our allegiance to the United States of America, our Constitution, and our founding values.

Sounds like something that would be scrawled across a wall in Rapture.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at May 2, 2013,
Page 1 of 2