Page 1 of 2
We all have them. Scars. They're our bodies' way of showing off how many awesome moments we've had. Brag about them.

Convenient scar thing courtesy of DA:
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I don't know how that picture works.

I have 2 scars. One is very visible without my facial hair on my upper lip and the other is on my right hip. The first is from being born with a cleft lip and having surgery for it. The second is from a bone grafting surgery to replace the lack of bones or whatever in my palate, so a bone from my hip was used.

I don't have any other scars.
Four of em.

One beneath my right nostril, from a bad bicycle wreck in which I broke my arm in two spots. Also have a scar on the said arm, one on my leg from the same incident, and one on my chest from where a central line(I think that's what it was called?) was surgically put into me. Had to stop using needles as I had red dots from them all over the place heh. Much more efficient to have a semi-permanent place to put syringes in without poking.
That pic doesn't work for my scar because it doesn't have a side view. I have a light scar going up the side of my left thigh that a I got from a screw lacerating it. It's pretty bad ass, but faint, since it didn't go too deep.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------

The one on my arm is from a cigarette burn from being a stupid drunk teenager.
The second one is from fourth grade; I got sent to the "bad corner" for one reason or another and I stood up and my teacher's desk was open. The corner of his metal desk cut me open pretty good. To this day I think that fucker left it open on purpose.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
I don't need that pic because I'm a rebel.
I let a friend take an eraser and rub it really fast on top my hand. Why? To prove that I wouldn't shout in pain. And I didn't.

He stopped once he saw the skin tear. That's really the only one.
...Yeah I was pretty stupid in high school.

Edit: I also have a cat scratch scar from my evil/beautiful kitty, but I'll probably post those later.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 2, 2013,

A lot of those are...obviously self-explanatory.

The one on my knee is from when I fell down on this wooden frame that surrounded the playground back when I was in elementary school.

The ones on my back I honestly have no clue how I got them and there may be more than two, it's hard to tell sometimes. I think maybe aliens.

Have one small one on the outside of my right nostril. Was hard to show in the pic.

I grew up on a ranch so that is how I got most of my scars, I will start from earliest to latest.

The one on my shin isn't really a scar but I was a young child riding a 4 wheeler with my father and we accidentally rolled it going up hill. My dad barrel rolled out of the way and I was left tumbling down the hill with the 4 wheeler, eventually it crushed my shin and proceeded to roll down the hill past me but if it would have hit my chest or head I would have died.

Next is the scar furthest down my left arm, I was pitching hay with my father and he accidentally jabbed me with a shitty (literally) pitch fork. (gross) only one prong penetrated my arm but it still left a scar.

Third is the triangle shaped scar on my left arm, My family was branding cattle and I was holding the little shit down stretching him out while my dad was supposed to brand him. Either I was too weak and the cow tried jerking loose, just enough to get my arm seared by the edge of the hot brand or my dad just miscalculated the iron and partially branded my arm... funny thing is my friend was out helping us and the same thing happened to him. same spot and all.

The remaining two scars were not caused by my father in any way. the one on my hand was from getting burned by something just deep enough that it never healed completely, not sure how it happened though.

My most recent scars are the ones on my face. I was wrestling with a dog and it bit my face off. it healed much much better then you would imagine, you can only see the scars when you are face to face with me.

that's all I got..... for now.

Wyomin' Tough yall
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at May 2, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
They're on my hands am I doing it right guys

no it needs to be just below your neck and the entire length of it with a little pump thing that you have to drain every 8 hrs to get rid of blood

I'll go in order of when I got them.

Back of the head, I was about 7 or 8, in Primary School some absolute arsehole thought he was hard by beating up kids 3 years younger than him, pushed me into a wall that had a nail head sticking out of it (because I apparently went to school in the ghetto), and it sliced the back of my head open a bit. Had to go to hospital for that and have it glued up and what not.

Next is the one above my eyebrow, about 13 years old by now, messing about at lunch time at Secondary School, I go to get something out of bag and my mate pushes me into the corner of a wall and smashes my eyebrow open. Didn't have to go to hospital for that one, it was pretty tame. There's not so much a scar there as there's just a giant dent.

Then there's the line on the back of my hand. I did that one about 2 or 3 months after the eyebrow. Messing about, once again, at school in graphics. There's some paper shape cutters which are foam and have blades in the shape of the whatever you want to cut into the paper. I didn't know this, I thought it was just foam. Someone dared me to punch it a lot. So I did. Next thing I know there's blood pouring down my arm and I can see a bit of muscle. I still cringe at the thought of that.

Spot on my forehead is from around 2 years ago. Was dancing on the stage in a club cos I'm a playa, next thing I know I'm waking up outside covered in blood. I'm still not entirely sure what happened but my mate's said I got pushed off the stage and smashed my head on a metal barrier and was out cold for about 2 minutes.

Apparently I tried hitting on some girls whilst in the waiting room of the hospital and covered in blood. I don't remember much of that night.

Here's the lovely picture my mate took whilst we were waiting for the taxi to the hospital. Note how graceful I look.

The spot on the back of my hand is from punching a wall after a fight with my brother about 3 months after the head, broke my knuckle in that, not much else to say.

Slice on my leg is from last summer playing football. I was in goal, went to slide to get the ball from the feet of my mate and got cut up by some glass because ghetto football pitch.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at May 2, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
no it needs to be just below your neck and the entire length of it with a little pump thing that you have to drain every 8 hrs to get rid of blood

Did someone try decapitating you or something?
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by luvs2gro
Did someone try decapitating you or something?

thyroidectomy. i counted 35 or 36 stitches in my scar (bit hard to tell that part is finally starting to get a lil white). But it was a big fuker. They put a drain in you and you have to drain the blood from a little plastic thingie that looks like a grenade. And when they pull it out they just yank it out of you which sucks, since there's a big tube thing going the length of your incision by your neck. Feels like shit after.

& its not too different lol, they literally refer to it as your "wound".
Quote by Thrashtastic15
thyroidectomy. i counted 35 or 36 stitches in my scar (bit hard to tell that part is finally starting to get a lil white). But it was a big fuker. They put a drain in you and you have to drain the blood from a little plastic thingie that looks like a grenade. And when they pull it out they just yank it out of you which sucks, since there's a big tube thing going the length of your incision by your neck. Feels like shit after.

Holy shit. that sounds pretty intense. I think you have won this thread so far.
Last edited by luvs2gro at May 2, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15

My hands had 32 stitches altogether. That picture leaves out one set on the underside of my right wrist.

And also those ****ing pins man.

Look at those ****ers.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Quote by blake1221
My hands had 32 stitches altogether. That picture leaves out one set on the underside of my right wrist.

And also those ****ing pins man.

Look at those ****ers.

hope you can still play guitar blake, not sure how recent that was but if it it was recent I wish you the best.

Same for you Thrash.

One more round of hugs
I played my first show with casts covering those scars. It went well, it's just painful.

i took the liberty of drawing my wang to show the hole on the side of it

i fall a lot and shit so yeah, i got quite a bit. nothing like the other ones in this thread

btw blake wtf even happened? that looks awful

it's called scarborough for a reason niqqa

Am i doin it rite?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Here is mine

edit: forgot to say what they're from

The one on my face is from chickenpox. It's a bump just by my ear and its fairly big but is usually covered by my hair.

back of the hand is from burning myself with melted candy corn 6 years ago.

The ones on my shoulder and arm and upper right thigh are from a person.

The one between my boobs is from a snake.

I don't remember how I got the one in the middle ofmy back. probably was drunk when it happened.

The ones on my right hip, front and back, are stretch marks. I have lots more in other places but those are the most visible ones.

The one on the left side of my lower back is a birthmark combined with bruises that never went away.

The one on the back of my thigh is from messy shaving.

The ones on the back of my right leg are from blisters from shoes.

The one on my left knee is from falling down a lot.

The one on my right knee is from tripping over a fence.

The one on the front of my right foot is from an allergic reaction to an ankle brace.

The one on the front of my left leg is from skinning my entire leg when I fell down 4 flights of stairs. like even little bits of flesh came off and got stuck to the stairs

The one on my left foot is from dropping something on my foot. It could've been anything and it's happened a lot, but I don't remember what actually caused the scar.

I forgot to put this on my drawing, but I have a scar on my right pinky because a piece of pencil lead went in my finger when I was little. It's still in there. I also have 2 or 3 scars on both elbows but I don't know where they're from.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 2, 2013,
Jesus Thrash, that's a hell of a scar. Sounds awful. Tie between Thrash and Blake, those pins.

1) I've got a bunch on my knees and arms and stuff from falling, just little ones not even worth explaining.
2) The only ones you can really see are right between my eyes on the bridge of my nose I have a little indent from falling out of a shopping cart and hitting my face on a paint can when I was a kid.
3) Another on my head from tobogganing and I fell off and hit a jungle gym. I have one on the inside of my leg from a burn from a dirt bike exhaust. I
4) I'll have another good one on my lip I'm sure. I got a stick in the face playing hockey last week and should've got it stitched up. My tooth ripped my lip in half, so doc said it'll be a pretty noticeable scar in a shitty place so it kinda sucks. But bitches love scars
5) Another I forgot, going all down my ring finger. I smushed it between two 80 pound cement pads at work and it ****ing killed, looked like a bloody little carrot
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at May 2, 2013,

1 - Kicked in the eye by studs from someone's boot in a game of rugby (13 yo)
2 - Door shut in my face during a game of "last one into this room is a ..." Lucky not to break my nose I guess (8/9 yo)
3 - Apparently a horrific trip and fall on tarmac whilst running at full speed when drunk. I still don't know how someone can fall forwards and injure their hip like that, I must have landed like a plank, no reaction to save myself... (19 yo)
4 - Random falling over events that I can't specifically recall (0-23 yo)
5 - Swimming in the sea, kicked out and accidently sliced the edge of my foot on some submerged coral/rock (15 yo)
6 - Smilies. Shit idea (15 yo)
7 - Stretch marks (14-18 yo)
8 - Willingly and soberly cutting my then girlfriend's name into my arm with a kitchen knife as friends on watched and encouraged, not in a obsessed/self-harming manner, but in some misguided attempt to be like Jackass/Dirty Sanchez guys - same period as the smilies. Up there in my top 3 biggest regrets. Can you still read her name?! (15 yo)
9 - This is also in my top 3 regrets, scar on my knuckles from punching a guy in the face (who turned out not to deserve it) while I was drunk. One punch and broke one of his front top incisors in half (16/17 yo)

Teenagers are stupid.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Last edited by mattyp90 at May 2, 2013,
1) Split lip from falling as a kid on a sharped edged metal ground covering plate. Looks like a big fleshy lump in the middle of my lower lip.

2) Left knee scar from falling on a rock while doing some outdoor activity
3) Inside of left ankle to my knee a snake / Nike looking scar. Scar on in the inside of my left wrist. Upper left arm a big almost round scar from wild flesh. All due to running through a glass sliding door.

4) Missing half of my left big toenail due to an infection.
5) Under my left toe there is this scar from swimming in a pool. Some sort of sharp object sliced my toe almost off. Still no feeling in that toe.
6) Right hand pinky knuckle is moved 2 inches to the back from punching a door.
7) Left sided eye brow cut from receiving a punch.
8) 2x broken arm, 1x broken middle finger.
9) The usual bumps and scrapes from growing up.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Last edited by dnamra13 at May 2, 2013,
Quote by mattyp90
8 - Willingly and soberly cutting my then girlfriend's name into my arm with a kitchen knife as friends on watched and encouraged, not in a obsessed/self-harming manner, but in some misguided attempt to be like Jackass/Dirty Sanchez guys - same period as the smilies. Up there in my top 3 biggest regrets. Can you still read her name?! (15 yo)

Your girlfriend was called Dirk?

The only scars I have are emotional scars.
Was going to do this properly but that image is so gender neutral that it's creeping me out.

I only have one small scar above my left eye from running into the fridge like a dumb fat fuck when I was a kid. Oddly enough, my sister has one in the exact same place from running into the TV.
I have a scar where my penis used to be
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I have a scar... you can't see it... but it's there
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Got a pretty visible on my forehead, it's kind of pointy thunder-bolt looking or something. Don't really know how I got it, but I've had as long as I can remember lol. Uncle says it's from a car crash when I was little, but I guess I'm lucky to have gotten away with just a scar, both my parents died there according to uncle, don't remember it lol just some green light or whatever :P
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Quote by Muffinz
Got a pretty visible on my forehead, it's kind of pointy thunder-bolt looking or something. Don't really know how I got it, but I've had as long as I can remember lol. Uncle says it's from a car crash when I was little, but I guess I'm lucky to have gotten away with just a scar, both my parents died there according to uncle, don't remember it lol just some green light or whatever :P
You wear glasses and have a pet owl, don't you?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Page 1 of 2