1:04 and onward is a bit boring; you should record a lead over this or something.

1:44 really made me realize how much I like your guitar tone; the lead part just seems to flow so well.

I love the section starting at 2:06; it has such a cool ambiance to it, and the introduction of the clean arpeggios is great. I also like the use of dead notes to make it more interesting.

The change between arpeggios and chords in the section at 2:45 is a cool idea. However, you should introduce some other track at 3:08 to keep it interesting.

The change at 3:44 is great; you seem to be a lot better with structuring than a lot of people on here. Also, the change to the really electronic sounding drums really contributes to the change in section, and helps give the section a really mellow, laid-back feel. Meanwhile, the lead playing is great, and fits the mood you've created; I especially like the fade-ins you use, and again, your lead tone is great.

The ending is great as well.

Overall, this is a really interesting song, and I'm impressed. Well done.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1599265
Hey man Thanks alot I appreciate the Feed back and personal opinions on the track it means alot I've only been able to improve on my song structure from critiques and feed back from ppl like you so thanks for listening
"its not the destination.... so much as the journey" one once said
Beginning is decent. Kind of sounds like one of those warm-up type things. Feels like something is a bit off, like your not fully on beat or something, not quite sure. I do agree that you probably should put something over it to make it more interesting.
Solo thing was alright, tone sounded a bit cheese metal for the song, but nothing too bad.
Change at 3:44 was much needed. Felt like the song was dragging on too much, but this was a nice change of pace. Not much to complain about in this section. That solo around 5:30 wasn't really my thing, but that might just be a personal preference.

Decent song, much preferred the song half to it.
Critic back please https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1597405

EDIT: I just realized i typed that i preferred the song half to it, when i meant to type second half. i'd just like to clear that /lol/
Last edited by Joshua1207 at May 17, 2013,