Hey

I'm looking for a relatively small but good 2 channel tube head with direct out. (or in alternative a combo with fx loop)
The thing is i'm using my own effects on the computer so i just need to plug it to my audio interface and i need a good clean and distortion sound.

What would you suggest???
My limit would be around 600€

Thanks
What type of music?
Even with a head you will want a cab or you can blow the OT unless the amp specifies otherwise.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
What about one of those Line 6 DT amps? Bogner designed things. It's not often you can find a valve amp with a line out that can work without speaker volume, and even with the line out most amps are just direct line outs from the preamp, meaning you would need a speaker/cab emulator for it to sound good (of which there are plenty available freely so long as your sound interface is good enough to run live monitoring without latency.

My first decent amp was a Marshall AVT150, it has an emulated line output and can be run silent without disconnecting the speaker, and this type of thing is common with non valve amps, but I've never seen it on a proper valve amp.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V