Hey Pit, long time no talk. I was curious to pick your brains about a gift for my sister who is moving to New York City after graduation. I wanted to make her a "survival kit," as a jovial way of breaking her into a new city. If you have any suggestions I would definitely appreciate it. I'll show you my ideas thus far

MetroCard
Subway map
On the go snacks (Nature Valley, Clif bars, etc.)
Hand Sanitizer
Cab fare from Midtown to LaGuardia Airport
DVD of Escape From New York

She's going to work for Standard & Poor's if that helps

Any help would be great, thanks!
“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
― Charles Bukowski

Twitter if you want
Last edited by FranticPedantic at May 2, 2013,
Thats a cool gift idea.

Get her some pepper spray and/or a rape horn.

^Beat me to it. That rape prevention insertion thing is terrifying.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at May 2, 2013,
basketball.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I was actually thinking some pepper spray, but I think that might tip the joke to a more serious nature. Rape whistle might be pushing it.
“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
― Charles Bukowski

Twitter if you want
The Holy Bible. Because that is the only way her immortal soul can survive such a lair of evil with hopes of escaping eternal damnation to behold the gates to Heaven.
if she smokes cigs, a cartoon of her favorite kind. they're quite expensive there.

Edit: in addition the subway map: an actual map of the city. it takes a few days to get used to how the street numbers work, and it's good to know where certain areas are, as to avoid them.
Last edited by mjones1992 at May 2, 2013,
She needs a rape trombone. In NY, no one would notice a whistle. No matter how loud. A trombone on the other hand... THAT gets attention!
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by jonathan666666
She needs a rape trombone. In NY, no one would notice a whistle. No matter how loud. A trombone on the other hand... THAT gets attention!
What about a tuba? Or contrabass? Or drumset?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by mjones1992
if she smokes cigs, a cartoon of her favorite kind. they're quite expensive there.

She actually quit about a month back because of the price difference. We're in Virginia now, the cigs here are cheap
― Charles Bukowski

Twitter if you want
Quote by mjones1992

Behold, a cartoon of cigarettes:
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
Behold, a cartoon of cigarettes:

LOL nice catch. I was about to edit it out, and then it got quoted by TS..

Relevant:
Quote by PanamaJack666
I could help break her in if you like?

I mean, good luck. She's the devil incarnate.

Would a small billy club and some rat traps be a good idea?
― Charles Bukowski

Twitter if you want