I'm in the market for a Fender Hot Rod Series Blues Junior NOS Tweed Combo Amp. While searching for the best deal, I came across an electronics distribution company called 7 Keys based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Prices I had found up to that point ranged from around $575.00 to $600.00 with shipping about $40.00. 7 Keys offers this amp for an astounding $230.00 plus $5.00 shipping to my home! Looking into this company's background and history shows that they partner with various big name electronics companies (Sony, Samsung et al) for the purposes of distribution. I have no experience in ordering from any of the many Asian type distribution companies and would certainly appreciate a bit of input from any of you who do, 7 Keys in particular. Thanks guys.
If it seems too good to be true...

A quick glance at their site shows they are taking "preorders" for the PS4, for which no official launch date or pricing info has been released. Highly likely it's a scam, I'd stay away.
Quote by zl1288
If it seems too good to be true...

A quick glance at their site shows they are taking "preorders" for the PS4, for which no official launch date or pricing info has been released. Highly likely it's a scam, I'd stay away.

This.

Sounds like a textbook scam to me.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I see nothing about or relating to 'preorder'. The site, at this address, www.7keys.co.id, says availability: In stock.
Last edited by HotDan! at May 2, 2013,
They're talking about another product. The site says that you can preorder a Playstation 4, which is almost certainly a scam because it hasn't been released or even officially announced - there's no way they could offer a preorder for a product that doesn't exist. No trustworthy companies are taking preorders like that. The site looks totally untrustworthy.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-7keys.co.id-safe.html
Stay away! Stay far, far away. That site has scam written all over it. You have to remember that places like Guitar Center or Musicians Friend don't really make all that much on most low to mid ranged products. Their markup isn't a whole lot from the manufacturer, and certainly isn't enough that someone could sell the same item for about half the cost and not lose money.

Advertising PS4 pre-orders is just icing on the cake. If not anything else, that is definitive proof right there. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Edit:
7Keys.co.id is a Company engaged as Distributors of electronics products
They named their company after their web URL? Seems legit.

Also, according to this: http://7keys.co.id.whoisbucket.com/ Their website has only been up since 4/22/13. That's probably why there isn't much info in them out on the web as a scam site.
Last edited by ExDementia at May 2, 2013,
Oh...now I understand. I'm not a gamer so I didn't relate to PS4. Thanks for the scamadviser link showing this company to be suspect. I'll happily spend the additional bucks and be assured that I'll receive the amp I'm paying for. Thanks to all who responded.
Last edited by HotDan! at May 3, 2013,