...when someone is staring at you? Do you stare back or try to hide from them or what?
cat
I make threads about it.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I usually stare back, and make some sort of funny face. I love making people laugh, or smile.

Unless it's a cute girl, in which case I roll my eyes into the back of my head and utter the screech of a banshee.
i walk towards them and violently bump into them
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Blow them a kiss.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If it's a girl I usually just look at her smile and then continue with my business, if it's a man I look at them with a "What you lookin' at punk?" face, unless he is bigger than me, in which case I just look the other way.
Give 'em this face:

Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

If I'm in east/south london -> look away, I don't need to get in a fight/stabbed atm.

Anywhere else -> stare back until they stop doing it or they smile and flirt.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Bazz22
I usually stare back, and make some sort of funny face. I love making people laugh, or smile.

Unless it's a cute girl, in which case I roll my eyes into the back of my head and utter the screech of a banshee.

Stop screeching and start teachin 'dat girl about the D!
annihilate them
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Whip out your dick, stare at them back and don't stop until you're finished.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Stare at them until my alpha-ness penetrates their soul and crumbles all of their inferior hopes and dreams.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
I stare the person in the eye and gently caress my nipple then work my way down to my junk, either they get disgusted and stop looking or get turned on.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
it depends, if it's a she and she wants the D i'll take things further, if it's a he and he wants the D i'll run away but if it's a he or a she and it's menacing i'll roundhouse kick them to the gonads and walk away victoriously
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I usually ask them why they're staring, if they do it long enough. But I have a very piercing look, so most people look away when I look back.
It's probably because of my girl clothes. The best thing to do is go up to someone and hand them a piece of paper, and then when they ask what it is, tell them that they were staring at me so I figured that they were interested and problem wanted my phone number. I never have a piece of paper and a writing implement handy though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This happens to me all the time while walking down the street.
Some girl stares at me and then I look back and they look away. It's cause I'm ugly
Become overly self-conscious and act more awkwardly than I normally do.
Plan out every move. Okay, left foot, right foot, step on that crack in the sidewalk, breathe in and out, sigh, check phone, look around, glance at them... Yep, still looking.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I start to bob fossil it up

things like this

Not even kidding
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.