Oh hey, it's a box the size of an acoustic... hmm..

Let's open this thing up to see what's inside!

Fuzzy, I like it already.

Alright enough with the teasing, here it is!

So as some of you may know from my earlier thread, I had been looking for a new acoustic. Well, today that search ended when I found this AC622CE. My god, is it gorgeous. Fully handmade, All-solid.
Engelmann spruce top, beautiful flamed maple back and sides.
Mahogany Neck.
Curly maple binding throughout the whole body.
Diamond volute at the 0 fret position.
Ebony Fretboard and bridge, real bone saddle and nut.
Gold Gotoh Tuners.
Abalone rosette.
Fishman Matrix VT pickup system.
The craftsmanship on this thing is amazing, and easily comparable to the bigger brands like Taylor or Martin.

The sound of this thing is amazing. Maple is often very bright, some might say thin. On this guitar however, probably due to the Engelmann spruce top, that is not the case. Sure it's not as bass-heavy as a rosewood guitar, but this thing still has plenty of low-end while retaining that gorgeous high-end that maple is known for. The pickup system sounds surprisingly good through my Marshall Vintage Modern, quite acoustic. I'm a happy man!
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Last edited by constructbot at May 2, 2013,
That looks gorgeous. I wish I had the money for one of those. I plan on being an acoustic hoarder later haha.
Quote by rotoball95
That looks gorgeous. I wish I had the money for one of those. I plan on being an acoustic hoarder later haha.

It really is amazing. Their lower-priced models are still great though so if you're on a bit of a budget be sure to check those out.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
nice one!
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
congrats! that's one of my favorite eastmans ya got there - sounds as purty as it looks
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
that's beautiful ! im sure she's loaded with as much tone as she is beauty. i've yet to try an Eastman. my cousin has one( he's an Army puke blackhawk pilot...we dont talk much...jus' kiddin') has one but i've yet to get my grubby paws on it... good thing i was given oodles of patience. he got it because it has his last name on the headstock.
he's on his 5th tour... its at his house a few hundred miles away.... how bad is B & E ??