8 years.

Let that one sink in.

8 years. Still no official announcement of KH3.

Games take a few years to be made, plus Squeenix has to finish FF XIII versus.

The way things look I'll be playing KH3 after my kids have moved out and I've paid my mortgage.

*tear*
Well Skyrim was being made for years before it was announced I think.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
You know what? It's been 18 years since EarthBound came out, and the sequel still hasn't been officially translated into English or even released outside of Japan, and it probably never will. Stop complaining you pansy.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Think that's bad?

It's been almost ten years since the DS came out.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Get the KH 1.5 HD remake for PS3, I've just started playing the final mix Never finished KH1 when I was little, gonna make up for it now.
Never played it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Makes sense. It's been 8 years since I moved away from my hometown.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Never cared about KH much.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I never played kingdom hearts. looked super queer even by my standards.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I loved Kingdom Hearts I, but KH2 wasn't that great, so i think they've done all they can
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Good god I didnt know it had been that long. That is ridiculous. Thats just a little longer than the last Tool album
Sail upon the open skies
It was a very good game, but it was really gay. Then again I only played chain of memories, which was still a really good game.
KH2 is one of my favorite games, and is one of the only RPG's I enjoyed. To me it is sort of like the Finding Nemo of Video Games. Both fun for the adults and children.

Still I find a KH3 unneeded. There isn't really anywhere else to go. Disney Movie's nowadays suck, and I am pretty sure all the main ones have been used. Still if they announce a new one I will be very excited.

I thought they were going to announce it at the PS4 conference, but was sadly mistaken.

And shut your mouth. I have been waiting for Banjo Kazooie Threeie for 12 years. I will never accept Nuts and Bolts.
Last edited by toBetheVeryBest at May 2, 2013,
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
KH2 is one of my favorite games, and is one of the only RPG's I enjoyed. To me it is sort of like the Finding Nemo of Video Games. Both fun for the adults and children.

Still I find a KH3 unneeded. There isn't really anywhere else to go. Disney Movie's nowadays suck, and I am pretty sure all the main ones have been used. Still if they announce a new one I will be very excited.

I thought they were going to announce it at the PS4 conference, but was sadly mistaken.

And shut your mouth. I have been waiting for Banjo Kazooie 3 for 12 years. I will never accept Nuts and Bolts.

In Dream Drop Distance they've set up how Xehanort will return and Sora isn't a keyblade master anymore and they need more keyblade masters to fight Xehanort when he returns. A third game is needed for a conclusion.
I enjoyed KH2. Although when I was in winnie the poo's land I felt pretty weird.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I feel like it is dumb to put key parts to the plot in DS games. They should have let it end with 2 or waited for 3.
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
I feel like it is dumb to put key parts to the plot in DS games. They should have let it end with 2 or waited for 3.

I feel ya, man. I haven't played Coded, Birth By Sleep, or Dream Drop Distance because I don't own a 3DS or a PSP, so all I know of the lore is from what I've read.
Oh, and it's also been 13 years since the last Chrono game came out. Seriously, at least KH still gets GAMES released every now and again.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by toBetheVeryBest

And shut your mouth. I have been waiting for Banjo Kazooie Threeie for 12 years. I will never accept Nuts and Bolts.

I get the feeling that halfway through threeie they changed the whole model because some management group forced them to do something else, and they probably spitefully put that into the game because I think some 'king of games' or whatever says "Kids just want to play shooters these days"
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I get the feeling that halfway through threeie they changed the whole model because some management group forced them to do something else, and they probably spitefully put that into the game because I think some 'king of games' or whatever says "Kids just want to play shooters these days"

That is exactly what happened. I just wish Rare would stop making Kinect games and go back to their former glory. Also screw Microsoft.