I mean, musicians always live to ripe old ages. Wtf is going on lately?
Check out my band Disturbed
Love.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
A lot of them smoked weed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by devourke
they saw your threads

If my threads killed people, I would definitely make more of them. Especially on this website.
Quote by StewieSwan
If my threads killed people, I would definitely make more of them. Especially on this website.

they only kill people with talent
i reckon the same number of musicians are dying every year, its just that rock and metal musicians are now starting to die as the beginnings of the genre become more distant and they grow older. We also feel it more keenly as these are people that were relevant to our generations and our musical development. In 15-20 years, most of the greats from the 70s and 80s will be gone or going.
Think like Paul Mccartney, the guys from Zeppelin, Sabbath, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones (except for the eternal glory that is keif, of course) AC/DC, all of them will be gone soon. It's just time, which also allows for new ones to spring up, who will be the greats who die over the next 50 years.

RIP Jeff
I doubt the ratio of musicians dying every year is any different from the ratio of people in any other profession dying every year.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Fuck.

Don't worry.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Musicians are people and people die all the time.

This.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I doubt the ratio of musicians dying every year is any different from the ratio of people in any other profession dying every year.

And this. Just because you care more about musicians than miners doesn't mean that musicians die more often than miners.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Wait, guys, I figured it out....
They all consumed water.....
Water must be poison, designed to slowly kill us!
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
It's because all the more iconic musicians are getting old or getting to that age of 50ish where you either die or wind up living past 70.
Jeff Hanneman, Ritchie Havens and Chi Cheng are the only musicians i know of that died recently.
27 is the correct age for a musician to die.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by primusfan
am i the only one sensing sarcasm in OP here?

Apparently
Quote by Gantz92
Jeff Hanneman, Ritchie Havens and Chi Cheng are the only musicians i know of that died recently.
What about Dave Brubeck, Ravi Shankar, Dio, Michael Jackson, Montrose, Gary Moore and Whitney Houston?

Also Jani Lane but he's not as well-known.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What about Dave Brubeck, Ravi Shankar, Dio, Michael Jackson, Montrose, Gary Moore and Whitney Houston?

Also Jani Lane but he's not as well-known.

I got the impression the thread was about lots of musicians dying this year for some reason.
Quote by Gantz92
I got the impression the thread was about lots of musicians dying this year for some reason.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.