Hello everyone my name is Hector I am new out here I need someone recommendation on a good pickup&amp amp for a used 2007 Martin HD 28v I love classic rock & country & I would just be playing solo so what would be the best sounding? A pickup would be nice add on also thinking later on some waverly tunners.Thank you for any advise
Welcome!

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to?

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc).

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497696
I think you should have specified you were talking about an Acoustic setup here. You should also specify a price budget for what you're looking at.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by hpd777
Hello everyone my name is Hector I am new out here I need someone recommendation on a good pickup&amp amp for a used 2007 Martin HD 28v I love classic rock & country & I would just be playing solo so what would be the best sounding? A pickup would be nice add on also thinking later on some waverly tunners.Thank you for any advise

You might have more luck in the acoustic forum.. but since you're here...

Budget?
Home/practice use or gig use? I know you said solo but not sure exactly what you mean..
Country/area/closest city?

There are so many acoustic pickups out there, but I'd suggest a decent undersaddle pickup (check Fishman, Shadow, etc.) Great tone replication and not incredibly invasive, but does require some drilling. If you don't want to drill into your Martin you can get a soundhole P/up but in my experience they just don't sound as good.

Depending on your budget and application, my initial recommendation would be to check out the Fishman Loudbox series. Compact but VERY good sounding amps and pretty powerful. They have a few different sizes, but even the small one (60W I believe) can pack quite a punch for it's size.
Sorry for posting in the wrong section & not giving more clear info.I am located in So Cal as far as budget no more then $200 for a pickup & as far as a amp no more $250 I just started learning to play so I would like to use a amp every so often for practicing & for future use.I hate to make holes on my HD28v but for the best sound i might not have a choice.i would like to get a sound like my favorites The Beatles or Brooks & Dunn.i hope this info helps so I can get what I am looking for.Thank you for everyone's comments