Hey guys

Ill be checking out Black Sabbath in Toronto, and I have only ever been to one concert before, the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Pretty wicked, but I was up in the nosebleeds. This time ill be left floor, and I imagine it'll be a bit more intense.

How does one behave at a concert at this kind of venue?

Rock on!
yell slayer as loud as you can
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Just helicopter around

arms out, spinning
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You didn't even say what the venue is...

If it's a nice opera house or theatre, get your sweaty metalhead ass out of it.
Tips to have a kickass concert experience:

Repeatedly call "Freebird" after every song. This will show the band you have good taste.

Cheap-shot the guy next to you every time the chorus hits. This lets him know that you really like this song.

Whenever you see a security guard, yell "Fuck da police! BOO!" several times. This lets them know you disapprove of them.

Scowl at anyone bigger than you. This lets them know you're not afraid of them, despite your tiny penis.

These tips brought to you by CrazySam. That'll be $59.99 please!
Try not to get involved in any moshpit nonsense. You paid good money to see the band and enjoy the show, not to shove around sweaty guys.

Just my opinion tho
ggg1 ggg3

shit yourself and grin widely
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Just dont be one of those douche-bags that plants their feet in one spot and refuses to let anyone walk by or around you.

Those concert goers are the worst. You have to expect people to want to move around at rock shows.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Stand there and enjoy the music. Thats what you're there for, right?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Tips to have a kickass concert experience:

Repeatedly call "Freebird" after every song. This will show the band you have good taste.

Cheap-shot the guy next to you every time the chorus hits. This lets him know that you really like this song.

Whenever you see a security guard, yell "Fuck da police! BOO!" several times. This lets them know you disapprove of them.

Scowl at anyone bigger than you. This lets them know you're not afraid of them, despite your tiny penis.

These tips brought to you by CrazySam. That'll be $59.99 please!

Wow I expected less and worse for more from you.
Just adding to Sam's rules.

Make sure to light up a few cigs during the show. Get close to the stage and blow it in Ozzy's face. He'll appreciate a little tobacco smoke while he sings.

Be sure to bring heroine and ask the security guard to hold the syringe while you heat up your spoon. It shows the guards that you're out to have a good time.

Also, bring a flag or banner that has a picture of your dick with an obscure song request below it. Make sure it's large enough to block the line of sight of at least 40 people behind you. This shows the crowd that you know your Sabbath.
Quote by mjones1992

Make sure to light up a few cigs during the show. Get close to the stage and blow it in Ozzy's face. He'll appreciate a little tobacco smoke while he sings.

Be sure to bring heroine and ask the security guard to hold the syringe while you heat up your spoon. It shows the guards that you're out to have a good time.

Also, bring a flag or banner that has a picture of your dick with an obscure song request below it. Make sure it's large enough to block the line of sight of at least 40 people behind you. This shows the crowd that you know your Sabbath.

Just wanted to add that the dick-pic is essential in TS' case, to prevent the other concert-goers from getting intimidated by him and his intimate knowledge of Ozzy.
Last edited by lncognito at May 3, 2013,
If its general admission on the floor just be courteous to people around you, be more lenient to someone shorter than you trying to cut in front. Try to find a good view without obstructing others' view ideally. Feel free to just stand there and stare the whole show but there is absolutely nothing wrong with dancing/moshing/making an ass of yourself provided you are respecting and not interfering with other people and their same goal.

If its assigned seating, that sucks. Do whatever you can to have a good time in your tiny seat area.

Should be a good show though. I'm not a fan and I think they're juuuust slightly past their prime but Black Sabbath is definately a legendary band. I saw The Doors "of the 21st century" several years ago just cause it was Manzarek and Kreiger and those old farts put on a helluva show so maybe it will kick ass. Have fun
Quote by behind_you
Try not to get involved in any moshpit nonsense. You paid good money to see the band and enjoy the show, not to shove around sweaty guys.

Just my opinion tho

the local bathhouse is always far less trouble than listening to some shitty band full of dead-beats from the 60s anyways

seriously, why would you pay to hear some good-for-nothing idiots howling with fake metal? surprised the old idiots are even still alive, i'd kill them just for making such dumb stupid music I AM SPIDER MAN i get it you're spider man now stop playing that dumb guitar riff already
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Hold your phone up and record the entire thing
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Hydra150
shit yourself and grin widely

A+
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Hail
the local bathhouse is always far less trouble than listening to some shitty band full of dead-beats from the 60s anyways

seriously, why would you pay to hear some good-for-nothing idiots howling with fake metal? surprised the old idiots are even still alive, i'd kill them just for making such dumb stupid music I AM SPIDER MAN i get it you're spider man now stop playing that dumb guitar riff already
lol

ok
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Hail

lol SPIDER MAN
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Hail

even though you're trolling i still feel a sense of anger
Quote by Nero Galon
Wow I expected less and worse for more from you.

Hey, I do have professional standards to uphold!

I'm NOT Tom Hess or anything.

Quote by mjones1992

Quote by lncognito
Just wanted to add that the dick-pic is essential in TS' case, to prevent the other concert-goers from getting intimidated by him and his intimate knowledge of Ozzy.

These guys get it!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 3, 2013,
Seriously, smoke weed. I saw Roger Waters perform The Wall live this past summer and it was a magical experience, hitting a bowl and watching him perform.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by mjones1992

Like, Wonder Woman?
crotch the weed or if youre tall but some beer in your hood
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
My first concert I was in the pits and I sat there and took pics of the band with my camera, with flash on (it was night time and an outside venue). Luckily everyone was nice about it, and Avenged Sevenfold didn't kick me out or anything.

But, ya don't do that.
I can never think of a good sig.
Quote by nosushi4you
Seriously, smoke weed. I saw Roger Waters perform The Wall live this past summer and it was a magical experience, hitting a bowl and watching him perform.

I saw him do Dark Side in 2007 was out of town when he brought The Wall through (talk about mad) but I got so messed up at that concert smoking joints and eating a bunch of hash it was magical sitting there watching a blow up pig and space dude float around the arena. The bitching Pink Floyd tunes in Quadrophonic sound made it my best concert experience so far.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by nosushi4you

Seriously, only potheads think music is more magical with weed...
Quote by luvs2gro
crotch the weed or if youre tall but some beer in your hood

For booze you have to invest in one of those home vacuum packing machines then you cut a "custom bag the size of your belt, use only the sealer in the vacuum packer to make leak-proof seals on all but one side, then you fill it up with your favorite drink (hard stuff works the best) and seal up the last end, loop it through your belt and then put a belt over top to conceal it.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
For booze you have to invest in one of those home vacuum packing machines then you cut a "custom bag the size of your belt, use only the sealer in the vacuum packer to make leak-proof seals on all but one side, then you fill it up with your favorite drink (hard stuff works the best) and seal up the last end, loop it through your belt and then put a belt over top to conceal it.

Or you could like, buy a drink at the bar...

What is this?
Quote by ne14t

What kind of response is this? Stop going to 16+ shows already, you dweeb!