Ok so I am currently using my Zoom G9.2tt as my effects only for my live rig. my dist. comes from my pre amp and my VK is a power amp. I use a Crybaby 95q as my wah. My Zoom is nearing the ned of it's life. some of the buttons are not working consistently and the right expression pedal is floppy again ontop of all that getting a good bit of noise from it electrically or whatever. So looking to change it up.

budget $200 US looking used mainly to save $ Virginia Beach, VA is my area. Genres is irrelevant as it's effects not dist/amp...

I'd go pedals as I have most of what I need but need a delay and flanger and pitch shift to make the replacement with individuals but don't want to tap dance that much. Looking for something that will do several effects at once and Pitch/whammy is optional.

Was thinking of this combo=> Zoom G3, Digitech Whammy, with my 95Q I'll be fine. Thoughts basically need chorus, delay, flanger, phaser (MXR sound ideal) and the whammy. Though I can hold off on the whammy stuff for now as it's not used heavily just a few songs. and a non-variable octave/pitch shift would work fine as well for time being.

Open to suggestions or thoughts. thanks.
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)
OK ordered the Zoom G3 and it's on the way. Now for a pitch shift. Any other shifters worth looking at aside from Digitech Whammy or XP-100?
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)