[So I shot up a fat speedball and got blazed, this one was heroin- heavy so I felt the nod hard.
I went to the bathroom to clean but was so high that I forgot usual safety procedures.

I had a can of bleach and a can of some ammonia based cleanser, and poured them both all over the floor, bathtub, and toilet.

At this point the nod got nice and strong so I sat down on the toilet. I started noticing my eyes burning and my throat feeling hot, then realized it was chlorine gas coming from the bleach and ammonia.

I got out of there, but then it dawned on me- this is what I've been looking for. This is how I can beat slash, Ozzie , kieth, page, etc..... Get high of chlorine gas.

So I poured some bleach into a glass, then poured some ammonia in. It started hissing, and I took a massive whiff.

Before I was even halfway through the breath, I was hit with the most painful feeling EVER... I reeled back, blind, nose and throat on fire, eyes burning, the inside of my head felt like it was exploding. I couldn't tell if I was breathing or not, but my chest felt very tight.

I blacked out, and woke up fine this morning.

Lol it was actually a funny night because my bathtub flooded and leaked into the person below me, my apartment manager came in and I was strung out on the speedball and he noticed the bombed-out wasteland that's in my room and kept asking me if I was on drugs or experiencing any hallucinations. I was trying to act normal on the speedball but I guess it showed. Funny thing is he's a coke head himself , probably speed to , and was so strung out the conversation was hysterically bizzare. He asked to do a walk through to see if "you and the unit are stable and can be left alone". I panicked because I had some H and C lines in the kitchen and some rigs lying around. He either didn't notice or care.

The time I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not so I kept trying to levitate to test it.

Know what I realized? **** slash! He's a pussy compared to me!
It's time for me to wage my own fortunes and fate.

I WILL rise up to superfame in the hard rock revolution. I WILL launch the transhumanist revolution and save the world.

**** slash
**** GNR.
Slash was a pussy.

I will rise up.
http ://adamveritas7.blogspot. com/
No one cares about your junkie shenanigans.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
you're so bad now
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Go and tell ya Dad, if you've fucking got one
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Go fly a kite, kid.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by AdamVeritas45

I went to the bathroom to clean

That's exactly what my sister does when she's on H. Except it's not just the bathroom, it's the whole house. WTF is up with junkies & cleaning? Is that really the most enjoyable way to spend your high?
Last edited by AxeToFall at May 3, 2013,
Quote by AxeToFall
That's exactly what my sister does when she's on H. Except it's not just the bathroom, it's the whole house. WTF is up with junkies & cleaning? Is that really the most enjoyable way to spend your high?

How old is your sister, is she hot, a d does she like being ate out?
Quote by AdamVeritas45
How old is your sister, is she hot, a d does she like being ate out?

Your sentence structure suggests that she is too old for you.
anyone have a tl;dr?
I really want to know what the adbot is saying but I'm too lazy/tired to read it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by AxeToFall

Can't scrub away the stench of failure.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa
Go fly a kite, kid.

Yes
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ErikLensherr
Can't scrub away the stench of failure.

Great response.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
]

Now that the OP is finished, let's have a thread of discussion!
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by AxeToFall

I don't use hard drugs, but cleaning high is a nice simple physical activity that leaves your brain free to think. It's quite relaxing, plus you have clean stuff afterwards.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.