I'll see green day on the 27th and I've never been to any bigger concert before. So anyway, it's an outdoors venue and I bought tickets for the area closest to the stage.
The thing'll start at like 6 pm with three support acts.

I have no idea when to come and what I can expect from a Green Day concert.

Thanks
Seeing Green Day.... probably about 24 hours after said event..

Possibly 25
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It depends on how much you enjoy lots of waiting
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Seeing Green Day.... probably about 24 hours after said event..

Possibly 25

I like em though. Tastes differ m8.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Depends. Is your ticket for the floor or an actual seat? if it's "the floor", the earlier the better as you'll be able to get a spot close to the stage. I mean, you'll be close to the stage no matter what, but if you want to be first 5 rows, I'd say get there like an hour or two before (maybe even earlier depending on fangirl status of the show).

If it's an actual seat, it doesn't really matter. In fact, if it's a seat you can probably get there late if they have an opening act. Opening acts are usually about a half hour to 45 minutes, but I'd plan on a half hour.
Show up after the concert ends
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Depends how much getting to the front means to you and how long you're willing to wait.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Oh man, you just reminded me that I could have just seen them at a fairly small venue and couldn't get tickets.

If you want to get as close to the stage as possible then show up about an hour or two before the doors open.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Just a few seconds before the band I'm there to see starts.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!