awwww yeeaaahhhhhh

So apparently I have this rich Nigerian uncle who I've never met before and he passed away (sad, I know). Anyway, today I get an email from his lawyer saying that he left me a fortune totaling a couple million dollars. All I have to do now is send the lawyer $2000 to cover wiring fees and the money will be in my account in a week! I'm truly blessed guys. What should I do with the cash?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
need some advice guys

Quote by darkstar2466

Use the money to pay for funny lessons. Or to have Carrot Top feed you content so other people think you're funny.
You should build a huge epic mansion that, if seen from above, looks just like your avatar.

Think about it.

Edit: WAIT. Is this not 2001?
Last edited by gazzoo at May 3, 2013,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Go back to 2001.

Where do you buy a time machine?

Quote by darkstar2466

Seeing how shitty this thread is I'll mention something vaguely related, I recently inherited a bunch of swarovski crystals from my dead grandmother.
What has the pit inherited?
You're welcome TS.
Wait guys, the uncle wasn't African.

This could be legit
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Dear Sir,

I am Prince Kufour Otumfuo the elder son of the late King Otumfuo Opoku ware II whose demise occur following a brief illness. Before the death of my father, King Otumfuo Opoku ware II, I was authorised and officially known as the next successor and beneficiary of my father's property according to African Traditional rite.

Most of my father's wealth includes Gold and Diamond worth the following qualities.

(1) 99kg alluvial gold dust Best quality GEM/Servce 100

(2) 22 karat Quantity 3000 S.A

(3) 9.0 purity Colour : Brown (unpolished) Size: 3/8 carats

As a result of polygamous family, there has been a dead luck over the issue of division of my father's property between members of my family and community as a whole. In conjunction with this, the thrown which is only left to me as the eldest man in the family is been battled by the member of the twenty one hamlet that made up of Ashanti kingdom.

This ugly situation made me to secretly move the gold dust having the above mentioned qualities into a security and finance firm with the assistance of my uncle whom serves as a secretary to Ashanti council of elders.

If you are interested to buy it just contact me or just look for a buyer for me.

I have promise to run the deal with you, base in the degree of sincerity and trust in you. Having receive your reply, I will feed you with the relevant information covering the consignment.

Note, I and my mother hoped heavily on this transaction. Please reach me through my profile http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/behind_you/ to avoid much publicity.

Thanks. Yours faithfully,

Prince Kufour Otumfuo
ggg1 ggg3

I hate your avatar.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I'm sure once the Nigerian cash is converted into American it will be like 10$
Quote by son_of_bodom
Where do you buy a time machine?

>Make time machine with money inherited.
>Go back to 2001.
>Don't take money in 2013.
>???
>Paradox.
Quote by Redsectoreh
Maybe you're all just going with the joke(?)... But you all know this is a scam... Right?

I think that was the point of telling him to go back to 2001. I think anyone with an email address has gotten one of these.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Yeah okay, I see now. I was shaking my head in disappoint for a second there. Shit those have even been mailed to my house. People are good at making that stuff look legit, soooo many people that are full of shit out there man, it's pathetic.
Quote by fistofTHEAXIS
>Make time machine with money inherited.
>Go back to 2001.
>Don't take money in 2013.
>???
>Paradox.

But how would I get back to 2013?

I would already be in 2013...

How would I get back to where I already am?

Quote by behind_you
Dear Sir,

I am Prince Kufour Otumfuo the elder son of the late King Otumfuo Opoku ware II whose demise occur following a brief illness. Before the death of my father, King Otumfuo Opoku ware II, I was authorised and officially known as the next successor and beneficiary of my father's property according to African Traditional rite.

Most of my father's wealth includes Gold and Diamond worth the following qualities.

(1) 99kg alluvial gold dust Best quality GEM/Servce 100

(2) 22 karat Quantity 3000 S.A

(3) 9.0 purity Colour : Brown (unpolished) Size: 3/8 carats

As a result of polygamous family, there has been a dead luck over the issue of division of my father's property between members of my family and community as a whole. In conjunction with this, the thrown which is only left to me as the eldest man in the family is been battled by the member of the twenty one hamlet that made up of Ashanti kingdom.

This ugly situation made me to secretly move the gold dust having the above mentioned qualities into a security and finance firm with the assistance of my uncle whom serves as a secretary to Ashanti council of elders.

If you are interested to buy it just contact me or just look for a buyer for me.

I have promise to run the deal with you, base in the degree of sincerity and trust in you. Having receive your reply, I will feed you with the relevant information covering the consignment.

Note, I and my mother hoped heavily on this transaction. Please reach me through my profile http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/behind_you/ to avoid much publicity.

Thanks. Yours faithfully,

Prince Kufour Otumfuo

I'd definitely take advantage of this opportunity, bro.

Quote by AtaBorMan
I hate your avatar.

k.

Quote by WaterGod
I'm sure once the Nigerian cash is converted into American it will be like 10$

I had similar concerns, but the lawyer assured me the millions are in USD.

Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by strait jacket
Seeing how shitty this thread is I'll mention something vaguely related, I recently inherited a bunch of swarovski crystals from my dead grandmother.
What has the pit inherited?
You're welcome TS.

I lost part of my foot, it broke off in a butt. And I've regretted it ever since. But I don't regret wearing...CRYSTALS!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares