Since im not going on holiday im getting some money to spend on what i want, i reckon around £200. Ive been needing a set of speakers to plug my laptop into for general listening and occasionally producing music on flstudio/messing around with amp sims on reaper for a while now and i figured now was the time to get them. One of my friends has a set of KRK Rokit RP6 (i think its the rp6's anyway) and they sound amazing but unfortunately theyre out of my budget and im not sure if active nearfield monitors are what i need.. Another thing is lack of space, i havent got space for 2 massive speakers on my desk, so nothing too big(definitely nothing over 10 inches). If any more information is needed then please ask, thanks.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Rokit 5's. They're beastly.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Im seriously thinking on the rokit 5's but what kinda cables would i need to connect them to my laptop?
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Can you buy a small audio interface at all? Just something that goes from audio out to USB. There are pretty cheap ones. Although I hate recommending them, but Behringer make one that goes out to RCA. The Rokits have an unbalanced RCA input which would be fine.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"