I know some adamveritas post have been trolls, but this post is serious, and actually sone of the adamveritas accounts weren't actually me.

I've been back and forth a lot in the last few months about what i really believed. I came out here with such a strong goal and vision, and I've been through every possible mental twist and turn since. I've almost died here as I've struggled against my illusions and delusions, but I never once waivered in what I know I want to do.

So last week I went to the strip and listened to some of the live bands- they all sucked and I couldn't help but think how much better the sound in my head was.'

I was on the boulevard today where they blast "top 40" radio, and was again struck by how terrible it was. Theres no way that shit is what everybody likes, and there isnt really single mainstream artist that appeals to the young male demographic.

I KNOW that a new kick ass rock band could really make it big if they did it right, and I believe that what I'm thinking of is right.

I came here as a singer, but now I'm wondering if guitar wouldnt be better.As a singer, I really cant write songs, and obviously songs are the most important element. I hear tis sound in my head that if i can capture, i can make something that would blow everything today away, and im not just talking about technique, im talking about marketability and commercially as well, which DOES matter to me.

i figure, im 21 in a month. if i start and practice 6+ hours everyday, how good could i get in 6 months? i dont have to be as good as steve vai, id just have to be as good as someone like slash.

I started playing drums when I was 8 and within a month was playing keith moon live perfectly. I was one of those people that just learned very very quickly and had an immediate distinct style- why wouldnt it be the same on guitar?
TL;DR

Reported
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
*ported
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Remind me again why they can't IP ban him?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Remind me again why they can't IP ban him?

Because only admins can ip ban and admins don't exist in the pit

I think
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Eat a dick, kid.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by WCPhils
This counts as a swear!

I got you!!

What? Dick?

I mean it's foul, but not really a swear...
you dickhole.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line