Morning all,

Going to play guitar for 24 hours outside my universities library for cancer research uk + water aid.

(well, 25 hours, extra hour to cover restroom, inspiration + munchies breaks)

https://www.facebook.com/events/455396857868614/

any thoughts/advice?
Quote by Campbell_x50
aha, messy man

+ saint, whats adderall?

it's ADD (or is it ADHD?) medication
you're a stone fox
ahh right, well, have got some good old fashioned e's atm, but was thinking about getting some benzo fury specially to get me through the night, played happily for 4-5 hours under the influence of one of them before, would recommend, only for those with a strong mind tho, just gotta remember what ever youre seeing or thinking is because you're on a drug, which will wear off, + normality will resume before you realise how bored of it you are again.
lol, tangent spiraled high
Quote by Campbell_x50
ahh right, well, have got some good old fashioned e's atm, but was thinking about getting some benzo fury specially to get me through the night, played happily for 4-5 hours under the influence of one of them before, would recommend, only for those with a strong mind tho, just gotta remember what ever youre seeing or thinking is because you're on a drug, which will wear off, + normality will resume before you realise how bored of it you are again.
lol, tangent spiraled high

i figured you didn't do drugs cuz you didn't know of adderall, but your plan is better.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Campbell_x50
+ saint, whats adderall?

super-productivity drugs

I'm sure someone w/ a prescription is selling some adderall somewhere on your campus, a couple pills should only be about 20ish dollars

seriously consider it
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
super-productivity drugs

I'm sure someone w/ a prescription is selling some adderall somewhere on your campus, a couple pills should only be about 20ish dollars

seriously consider it

yeah, i've always heard of it being really popular at colleges. i can get it here 2 pills for $5, but they're very low dose pills.
you're a stone fox
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
why not?

Giving yourself meds you don't need is never a good idea. And from what I've read, taking adderall consistently without need reaaally fucks your head up
Quote by willT08
Giving yourself meds you don't need is never a good idea. And from what I've read, taking adderall consistently without need reaaally fucks your head up

you're a stone fox
Quote by WCPhils
lol, n8 is a junkie

i haven't even bought any of it. i spent my last 10 on 20mg ritalin (which is a ****ing ridiculous price). i wish i would've known about the adderall sooner. )':
you're a stone fox
Quote by willT08

Yeah, consistently taking it is pretty harmful in the long term

but if you're only taking it for when you have to cram for school or those days when you just decide to play guitar for 24 hours or something it's alright

modafinil is a lot safer tho, not addictive like adderall yet apparently just as good
So, all drug usage aside, what are you planning to play for 24 hrs?

Just playing songs you know? You write your own stuff? Gonna tune your guitar down to drop A and play 24 hours of chugging?

Righteous cause, by the way.
for the majority - just going to go with the flow man, jam out long meandering riffs into each other + then when people stop to watch jam some of my own songs. dont usually do covers live as i dont feel that alone i could do a better job of another artists song but might drop wonderwall or mr brightside if i get bored, but cant see people sticking around for too long so should have enough of my own material to get by
Quote by Spaztikko
Be sexy.

Always
Be
Sexy
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
so if you cant be good, be sexy,
+ if you cant be sexy, you'd better be good

gotcha

+ yeah man, gonna be acoustic, careless whisper is a shout, that man does some job with the sax
Quote by sock_demon
Raining blood on repeat. Get the old timers goin'. huehuehuehue

RIP Dime.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Campbell_x50
so if you cant be good, be sexy,
+ if you cant be sexy, you'd better be good

gotcha

No no no no no no no

Be sexy either way. that way it doesn't matter if you're good or not.

This whole thing reminds me of Mark Mallman's day-long performances as well. I think I met Mark Mallman once after a New Years Eve show in Minneapolis. I'm not sure though, I was pretty wasted.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA