First i'll talk about tunings, because one month ago i gave my Les Paul guitar to local serviceman to set it in E Flat. However through years i tried a some of different tuningslike: e standard, drop d, e flat, and c# standard. i must said most impression did to me e standard and drop d. e flat: no impression at all.. i do like play bands/artists such: led zeppelin, black sabbath, aerosmith, saxon, megadeth, old metallica, slayer, sepultura, lamb of god, some queen and eagles solos, cream, eric clapton, bullet for my valentine.. i tried to play power metal in e flat, and honestly it really doesn't impress me. i like heavy/thrash/death metal much more. when i was trying the c# tuning i was a lot impressed by the band in flames, and master of reality by black sabbath. that was a few years ago. now the in flames don't impressed me so much. to be honest i really like cream, led zeppelin, black sabbath, deep purple, megadeth, aerosmith, slayer at this time. i must say that i love drop d tuning a lot, especially for some newer metal/rock stuff like lamb of god, papa roach, soundgarden. and i really enyoy it when i turn the 6th string down one step, it's the real fun. i was thinking of getting whether one of my guitars to standard d, and have then option to drop c, if i want it. e flat honestly put me cold.. i also would like to practice some punk rock, bands like good riddance, nofx, no use for a name, kud idijoti, the clash etc. it was always my top music, but i didn't see myself playing stuff like that, i rather be playing some slayer, megadeth and on the other side classic rock/blues really impresses me. jimmy page or gary moore solos, than some randy rhoads, eric clapton, cream riffs and solos. i also have one pantera and megadeth song that i play so often when i am into warm ups, it's great riffs. i love zeppelin stuff. i was listening the band called rush a couple of times, and it really impresses me a lot. i must have tablature just to put me in the right direction of the song. i also sometimes played along with backing tracks.. well, i am a little tired now maybe somebody would like to post about his/her musical dirrections in this post, and maybe i will add something, but not tonight.... i am ****ing tired now oh, yeah maybe i should put in a paper songs that i really like, them learn them from beggining to the end, learn them also with backing tracks, and then start to compose, writing some my own stuff in the style of... i really didn't write something a year, but i already have saved some my own stuff i write down from a couple years ago. than, again, i must organize myself, to see some better affect. now iam thrashed, i am just going to sleep
The pick of destiny...
Last edited by Sabbath_84 at May 3, 2013,
Add some indentations to that wall of text, and I might read it and offer some advice.
Quote by W4RP1G
Add some indentations to that wall of text, and I might read it and offer some advice.

^ +1
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
I read that, and I kind of wish I hadn't. I don't really understand what you're looking for here. You listed a bunch of bands you once liked, and now don't? You want suggestions?
OffsetOffset
I was a bit out of my mind yesterday... taking a lot of benzos, just expresing myself here, i think.. before that i was talking a lot too much out of the house too.. i was a lot of thinking of my gear, what should i do, what should i put for my favorite songs to play on some list, which guitar should i use for that tuning, which for other. and what inspires me so much, to go down, organize myself and write some cool riffs, and solos again after a few years of not writing anythng.. i was just overthinking a lot, so maybe the post is a real mess, like i've been yesterday.. it all comes down to you the other day, when you remember you just mumbling yourself away.. just talking without any sense at all. and stuff.. i was really not in position where i can think and talk focuselly. was just expresing myself. freaking benzos all the way ! i was really so much on them yesterday i was full of thinking later too, even i just thought i would go to sleep. i don't sleep at all till the early morning. i am a bit better now, but still like thinking machine.. i am repeating myself.. must come down of that shit
The pick of destiny...
Last edited by Sabbath_84 at May 4, 2013,
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Does Lindsay Lohan have a guitar-playing relative?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Sabbath_84
First i'll talk about tunings, because one month ago i gave my Les Paul guitar to local serviceman to set it in E Flat.

Perhaps I have misunderstood this statement, but I would suggest first learning to tune your own guitar. Otherwise, from the rest I gather you are into classic rock. Go for it!
You need to be a meme. We just need a face.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by ExDementia
Is English not your first language? That would explain a lot.

This explains more:

Quote by Sabbath_84
I was a bit out of my mind yesterday... taking a lot of benzos,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by SteveHOC
Sadly, it explains everything except the second post.

The quote was from the second post...and the last bit of post #2 indicates he's still not got all his wheels back on the ground.

Quote by Sabbath_84
i was really so much on them yesterday i was full of thinking later too, even i just thought i would go to sleep. i don't sleep at all till the early morning. i am a bit better now, but still like thinking machine.. i am repeating myself.. must come down of that shit

Me either- I never went beyond booze.

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at May 5, 2013,
What is your question?
1978 Les Paul Custom Sunburst
2001 USA Strat (Hot & Cool Rails)
Effects: Boss GT-6 with Tech-21 Power Amp
Quote by Sabbath_84
I was a bit out of my mind yesterday... taking a lot of benzos, just expresing myself here, i think.. before that i was talking a lot too much out of the house too.. i was a lot of thinking of my gear, what should i do, what should i put for my favorite songs to play on some list, which guitar should i use for that tuning, which for other. and what inspires me so much, to go down, organize myself and write some cool riffs, and solos again after a few years of not writing anythng.. i was just overthinking a lot, so maybe the post is a real mess, like i've been yesterday.. it all comes down to you the other day, when you remember you just mumbling yourself away.. just talking without any sense at all. and stuff.. i was really not in position where i can think and talk focuselly. was just expresing myself. freaking benzos all the way ! i was really so much on them yesterday i was full of thinking later too, even i just thought i would go to sleep. i don't sleep at all till the early morning. i am a bit better now, but still like thinking machine.. i am repeating myself.. must come down of that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Yl_r_CXeA
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
No response...

"Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?"

Go with what sounds right. Failing that, get one extremely versatile guitar.

My own 'musical way' is a bit more coherent and succinct. I started with a six-string. I wanted more options, so I got an eight-string. Now I play all the things.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221