Page 1 of 2
DISCLAIMER: I'm not planning on killing anybody or doing anything illegal. so don't even start with that, The Pit.

I have horrible neighbors. Perhaps the worst.

They live above me and ever since they moved in it has been hell here. They are loud, obnoxious, extremely offensive people and I honestly believe that if I don't move out soon I will end up in jail for aggravated murder.

These are people with no inside voices. People who shout at the top of their lungs every minute of every day. They play their video games so loud that if I'm playing games in my own room I can actually hear their games over the one coming from my own TV only a few feet away from me. They play their horrible droning drum & bass music at all hours. This shit usually goes on until around 3 am, and my girlfriend has to be up for work at 5.

They always have at least 3 or 4 other people over, always. Their guests are just as loud and offensive as they are. Every other word out of their mouth is "mother ****er" or "******." The one kid must say the word "******" at least 100 times a day. They litter constantly, break beer bottles on the ground, and grill next to the dumpster. Who the hell grills next to a stinky dumpster?

Now, to eliminate the obvious:

-Yes, I have already spoken to them personally. Several times. Once I got so mad I went up there with a baseball bat and threatened to **** them up if they didn't shut the **** up. This only keeps them quiet for a day or so and then it's back to the same old, same old.

-Yes, I have spoken to the landlord. He doesn't seem to care, he has a "boys will be boys" attitude about the whole thing.

-The police? Forget about it. In my city you hear automatic gunfire almost every night. The police have no time for my bullshit.

-No, this is not some ghetto apartment where I should expect this shit. It is in a more upscale part of town near campus and I pay a ton of money to live here. Things were fine until they showed up.

-Yes, I bang on the ceiling. It used to make them turn it down or shut up for an hour or so but now they just ignore me, like they are daring me to come up and fight them or something.

-Yes, we are considering moving. The thing is, I shouldn't have to. I don't want to run away and let them win. I want to see them thrown out, I want them to suffer and feel pain for being such horrible, horrible people. I like my place. I shouldn't have to give it up because they are such dicks.

What should I do, Pit? They are currently at the bar and won't be back for an hour or so, it's taking everything I have not to go epoxy their lock shut or place a strategic banana peel under a newspaper or something. I don't want to do anything illegal, but I refuse to just let them take over the place I've lived in for 3 years.

Advice?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
DISCLAIMER: I'm not planning on killing anybody or doing anything illegal. so don't even start with that, The Pit.

Well, we're off to a good start...

I also like how you refer to us as 'The' Pit, rather than just pit.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
play sky valley super loud

you know, dat bass and such
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by captainsnazz
Tell them you know Joshua Garcia and he told them to shut the fuçk up. They'll pack that shit in then.

No way these assholes know who the legendary Josh Garcia is.

Also, I'd like to point out that the censored word the one kid says 100 times a day is the one that rhymes with "maggot." Now, despite the fact that he shouts this at everything and everyone, he's never had a girl up there in the 6 months they've lived there. Not a damn one. Interesting insight into his character.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Get further up the landlord's ass until he does something. Or move and key their car or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yea tell them if they don't I'll 1v1 them n teebag the patoot outta em.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Get on management's ass more

Petition with your neighbors if necessary

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Go over there with the baseball bat and then whoever opens the door, smash in the ribs. Then tell them if they don't keep it down the next ones coming for their head.
Quote by SkyValley
-The police? Forget about it. In my city you hear automatic gunfire almost every night. The police have no time for my bullshit.

-No, this is not some ghetto apartment where I should expect this shit. It is in a more upscale part of town near campus and I pay a ton of money to live here.

pick one

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by SkyValley
Once I got so mad I went up there with a baseball bat and threatened to **** them up if they didn't shut the **** up. This only keeps them quiet for a day or so and then it's back to the same old, same old.

Were it not for the legal consequences, I'd implore you to take this to the next level.
Quote by Addonexus408
Be just as obnoxious as them.

This.
And they must sleep at some point during the day.
Pick that time.

Put 4 eye screws in the ceiling right below the area they sleep.
Buy yourself a cheap 30 watt amp.
Or extra stereo speakers.
Either one will work.
Use the eye screws to hold either of those tightly against the ceiling.
Turn volume up to 10.
Play some Justin Beiber* through chosen device.

* Or whatever you think will annoy them the most.
Last edited by CodeMonk at May 4, 2013,
CodeMonk has the right idea. I like his idea. You have a good brain.

That's some annoying shit bro.
Procure some highly illegal drugs, plant them on their property like a stash, anonymous tip to the cops.

Quote by Primus2112
play sky valley super loud

you know, dat bass and such

+1

Quote by 20Tigers
Is the fuse box outside?

+1
They are probably asleep at like 10am. That's your time. As suggested earlier, Justin Beiber as loud as you can.
what you really need is a new amp
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Find out how they pay their rent and intercept it…

Offer them all a vacation to Afghanistan, telling them you hear it is lovely this time of year.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
I had this issue. My next door neighbors were some gay guys with matching red cars and little yappy dogs that loved to play techno every night when I had to be up for work early in the morning. Tried talking to them and they basically told me to **** off.

Tried calling cops, they wrote a noise complaint for a different neighbor downstairs who then came up and threatened me once the report was released but I handled that like a champ. Still, don't use the police.

Next time they did it, I warned them that I listen to music that is a lot more obnoxious than theirs and they scoffed. Ok. I waited until about 7am on a Sunday morning when they were still asleep to point my entire stereo system at their wall and I blasted a combination of The Blood Brothers, Between the Buried and Me, Pantera, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, and any other heavy metal band in my itunes library for about three hours. When I saw the police pull up from my third floor window, I turned it all off and they had nothing on me.

They stopped playing their ****ing music so loud after that.
Oh. Forgot one other thing. They rented a car due to an accident at one point and I keyed the shit out of their rental. I am pretty spiteful.
Throw a brick through their window.

It would be better if you move. By letting it become such an issue and coming up with some kind of plan, you are letting them win, and if you do something that really hits them hard, it won't be the end of it, for example, if you shit through their letterbox, they will do something equally bad or worse, and it will go on and on. If you move out, they may eventually have a neighbour with a more violent disposition who will go up there and **** them up.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by STONESHAKER
I had this issue. My next door neighbors were some gay guys with matching red cars and little yappy dogs that loved to play techno every night when I had to be up for work early in the morning. Tried talking to them and they basically told me to **** off.

Tried calling cops, they wrote a noise complaint for a different neighbor downstairs who then came up and threatened me once the report was released but I handled that like a champ. Still, don't use the police.

Next time they did it, I warned them that I listen to music that is a lot more obnoxious than theirs and they scoffed. Ok. I waited until about 7am on a Sunday morning when they were still asleep to point my entire stereo system at their wall and I blasted a combination of The Blood Brothers, Between the Buried and Me, Pantera, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, and any other heavy metal band in my itunes library for about three hours. When I saw the police pull up from my third floor window, I turned it all off and they had nothing on me.

See just by the way you type you come off as a massive arse and you're weird for revelling that on the internet to boost esteem on whatever deluded pleasure trip you're currently on

Spoiler I may or may not know what I'm saying too tired to make this into a point /spoiler.
Quote by STONESHAKER

Yeah I don't blame them for calling the cops your taste in music is absolute shite.
You can both **** yourselves. If being able to write with proper grammar and spelling makes me an asshole, I'll be an asshole all day because it's better to be that than a stupid ****er.

Whatever that guy who posted after me said is right though. They sound like they don't give a **** about anything or any one, so you should probably just move.
Last edited by STONESHAKER at May 4, 2013,
Quote by STONESHAKER
You can both **** yourselves. If being able to write with proper grammar and spelling makes me an asshole, I'll be an asshole all day because it's better to be that than a stupid ****er.

Goes to show how utterly clueless you are, look at the other posters who are posting grammatically correct sentences that aren't being criticised.
One thing I've learned over all the places I've lived is never take anything but top floor, then you can be the king.
Quote by STONESHAKER
Guys, I really care about what strangers on the internet think about me. Really. You're breaking my heart right now.

You evidently care enough to continue replying.
Quote by STONESHAKER
Guys, I really care about what strangers on the internet think about me. Really. You're breaking my heart right now.

For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by STONESHAKER

>listens to pantera
>'not a stupid ****er'

quality person identified
you're a stone fox
Quote by DardySon
Go over there with the baseball bat and then whoever opens the door, smash in the ribs. Then tell them if they don't keep it down the next ones coming for their head.

Quote by LostLegion
Rape them. If the police are so busy than they won't care what you do to them.

These sound like brilliant plans. If you want to mix them up, smash the guys ribs and when he coughs up blood, use it as lubrication to rape him. Easy.
ayy lmao
I had a neighbor like that in the house behind me. Trust me, call the cops. Calling them once won't do it, but if the get multiple reports over multiple days, they will get fined. And if they get called again the will get fined again.

After about $500 in fines, he doesn't play music anymore.

Also, you hear automatic gunfire every night, but supposedly live in an upscale area?

If tou haven't tried calling the cops, you don't know how they will respond. Even if just called for a noise complaint, if they see anything else, they can get arrested for that. Problem solved.

Or just pack your stuff and move like a bitch.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at May 4, 2013,
Page 1 of 2