hello fellow guitarists,

i was wondering if you could help me identify this little thing he does in the video at 2:15-2:16. i've been trying to imitate it but to no avail can anyone please tell me what this is and how this sound is acvehived? thanks in advance
Looks like he's just basically doing a pickscrape on the G,B,e string but instead of using his pick just his fingers.
At least that's how it looks to me
It's called auto flanging. Basically, you agitate the string by doing pull-offs while running your pinkie finger down the string, hitting a series of harmonic nodes.