Page 1 of 2
So there's lots of works of science fiction that have elements based on technology that either already exists or is theoretically possible but hasn't been achieved yet.

For instance, nanobot technology in Michael Crichton's Prey. Or the cloning of dinosaurs from dino blood found in fossilized mosquitoes.

There's also the O'Neill Cylinder, a proposed method of space colonization that accounts for energy production, agricultural production, and the maintenance of artificial gravity.

Helium-3 fusion forms the basis of Minovsky Physics in the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise, although without the fictional Minovsky Particle. Even without it, helium-3 fusion can become a very large source of energy production if we could ever get our hands on enough of it. What's more is that it's radioactively neutral, its only products are a stable helium atom and a proton, along with lots of energy.

Dyson spheres are another concept which scifi likes to explore, except they're more likely to completely ignore the rules when it comes to this one. I always thought about something like this when I was a kid, turns out someone beat me to it.

So what sci-fi tech do you think could be feasible within the next few generations of human civilization?
Now look at Jay not get his thread closed 'cause he's a mod n' shit.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by UntilISleep
Jay, go home you are drunk

pshhpsh im druhjk jyay don t kdnow wha that is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Now look at Jay not get his thread closed 'cause he's a mod n' shit.

Watchu talking 'bout nigga, I almost stuck dis shit.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
urgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgay
Quote by captainsnazz
urgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgayurgay
So that's what UG stands for...
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
It was him all along!!!!1111eleven12
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by jetfuel495
on the real though i don't understand people who make multis to post threads like this

also Jay, though I've heard the song a thousand times, that's the first time I've seen it to that video

and omg i lold

It's some dude who has been making multis for a few months now. You've banned lots of him.

And
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Shoulda just been like...

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
8==============D

Quote by jetfuel495
So there's lots of works of science fiction that have elements based on technology that either already exists or is theoretically possible but hasn't been achieved yet.

For instance, nanobot technology in Michael Crichton's Prey. Or the cloning of dinosaurs from dino blood found in fossilized mosquitoes.

There's also the O'Neill Cylinder, a proposed method of space colonization that accounts for energy production, agricultural production, and the maintenance of artificial gravity.

Helium-3 fusion forms the basis of Minovsky Physics in the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise, although without the fictional Minovsky Particle. Even without it, helium-3 fusion can become a very large source of energy production if we could ever get our hands on enough of it. What's more is that it's radioactively neutral, its only products are a stable helium atom and a proton, along with lots of energy.

Dyson spheres are another concept which scifi likes to explore, except they're more likely to completely ignore the rules when it comes to this one. I always thought about something like this when I was a kid, turns out someone beat me to it.

So what sci-fi tech do you think could be feasible within the next few generations of human civilization?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyYace8318
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
inb4 ban
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh....

Yeah, I totally saw those, I don't know what you're talking about m8.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by stepco12345
C'mon Jay, don't contribute to the spam. :/

lol

yeah jay

you're setting a bad example.
loll

Quote by kertets
Quote by jetfuel495

*reported

Mother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing****** ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother* ***ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass**** bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing* *****ass******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchm other****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******a ss****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother** **ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****b itchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing** ****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmot her****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass ****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother**** ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bit chmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing**** **ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmothe r****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass** **bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****in g******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitch mother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing****** ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother* ***ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass**** bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing* *****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmo ther****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******as s****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother*** *ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bi tchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing*** ***ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmoth er****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass* ***bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****i ng******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitc hmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing***** *ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother ****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass*** *bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing ******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchm other****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******a ss****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother** **ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****b itchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing** ****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmot her****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass ****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother**** ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bit chmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing**** **ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmothe r****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass** **bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****in g******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitch mother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing****** ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother* ***ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass**** bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing* *****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmo ther****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******as s****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother*** *ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bi tchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing*** ***ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmoth er****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass* ***bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****i ng******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitc hmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing***** *ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother ****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass*** *bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing ******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchm other****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******a ss****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother** **ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****b itchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing** ****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmot her****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass ****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother**** ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bit chmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing**** **ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmothe r****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass** **bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****in g******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitch mother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing****** ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother* ***ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass**** bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing* *****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmo ther****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******as s****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother*** *ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bi tchmother****ing******ass****bitch other****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******a ss****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother** **ing******ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****b itchmother****ing******ass****bitchmother****ing** ****ass****bitchmother****ing******ass****bitchmot her****ing******ass****bitch

Fuck

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Mother mother fuck mother mother fuck fuck

motherfuck motherfuck noice noice noice

1 2
1 2 3 4
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Fuck

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Mother mother fuck mother mother fuck fuck

motherfuck motherfuck noice noice noice

1 2
1 2 3 4

Fifteen bucks, little man. Put that shit IN MY HAND.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Fifteen bucks, little man. Put that shit IN MY HAND.

If that money doesn't show then you'll owe me owe me owe

MY JUNGLE LOVE, YEAH

O-E-O-E-O
tom, what the hell man
no dude, chris

he totally made a drunk thread saying bitch and mother****er everywhere

so we all went with it, then he changed all his posts, like a dick so we'd all look bad

i swear on my fbi badge that's what happened
Quote by jetfuel495
I made this thread for Ben, I thought his Star Wars sense might be tingling or something.

>implying you didn't just want to talk about the tech from Gundam
Quote by Holy Katana
>implying you didn't just want to talk about the tech from Gundam
I was referring to Parks and Rec Ben, because he's a Star Wars nerd.

And yes, I do. Because we were talking about nuclear physics in lecture the other day so I spent the entire class period reading about helium-3 fusion and how it could be a viable means of energy production if we just got enough of them up and running.
So, basically, miniaturized helium-3 fusion reactors = ultracompact Minovsky reactors?

Now we need to move into space and evolve into Newtypes.
Page 1 of 2