God damnit if I could erase the phrase "Allah u akbar"
My God, it's full of stars!
World war is a bit hyperbolic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
isr. really has no business interfering in this shit. They're pretty much the opposite of "indiscriminate bombing" and there's enough of that going around.

Quote by Dreadnought

Why? In this case it's used as reassurance, as in "God is great, he's taking care of us". It's pretty much like saying "oh god" when something scary happens. They're not praising the damn thing, they're scared shitless.
Helloooo~
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
i'm moving to moose jaw. nobody cares about moose jaw.

oh no! Israel stepping up and doing something about assad, possibly the worst dictator since hitler jesus its world war three.

i also hate most israeli policies but i approve of this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Quote by chud123
oh no! Israel stepping up and doing something about assad, possibly the worst dictator since hitler jesus its world war three.

i also hate most israeli policies but i approve of this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why? In this case it's used as reassurance, as in "God is great, he's taking care of us". It's pretty much like saying "oh god" when something scary happens. They're not praising the damn thing, they're scared shitless.

Dread has made it pretty clear he doesn't like arabs
Quote by Weaponized
Dread has made it pretty clear he doesn't like arabs

typical bigotry and homophobia that one would expect from the armed forces
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MinterMan22
i'm moving to moose jaw. nobody cares about moose jaw.

YOU LIVE IN SCARBOROUGH A BOMBING WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT
legit lol'd

West vs east fighting on middle ground for oil supplies. Nothing new here people, move along.
Quote by TunerAddict

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that gif.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
This isn't the first time Israel has been hostile with Syria. See the Six Day War. The world didn't end then and it sure as hell won't now.
Yarr!
so the Syrian government used sarin gas on its own people last week... and Israel doesn't want similar weapons given to Hezbollah... so they are stepping in now to end the conflict, you realize that the current Syrian government is allied with North Korea which has nuclear strike capabilities that could easily be shared with the Syrian government, which would put Israel and every major city in Europe within strike range, but still delude yourselves, this is about oil and some anti-arab bias
Quote by Bad Kharmel
so the Syrian government used sarin gas on its own people last week... and Israel doesn't want similar weapons given to Hezbollah... so they are stepping in now to end the conflict, you realize that the current Syrian government is allied with North Korea which has nuclear strike capabilities that could easily be shared with the Syrian government, which would put Israel and every major city in Europe within strike range, but still delude yourselves, this is about oil and some anti-arab bias

North korea has nothing to do with this, and sharing nuclear technology and/or weapons is not really a walk in the park, the american intelligence wont allow this shit.
I do agree it is not about oil this time, it is about Israel eliminating possible threats to its national security, but I still dont believe it has the right to do such attacks.
History books in 2026: "Many factors led to WW3, but the spark that set off the powder-keg was a Huffington Post column about Isreal's unconfirmed involvement in the Syrian Civil War."
Quote by Bad Kharmel

I don't think North Korea has much longer as far as having nuclear capabilities. China, Japan, and the US said NFW (China just came out with this within the past week I think).

I dunno if that means that we'll be doing a joint "iraq-style" cleansing of nuclear weapons, but we all pretty much said no more nukes for the 30-year-old communist boychild...
Quote by mjones1992
I don't think North Korea has much longer as far as having nuclear capabilities. China, Japan, and the US said NFW (China just came out with this within the past week I think).

I dunno if that means that we'll be doing a joint "iraq-style" cleansing of nuclear weapons, but we all pretty much said no more nukes for the 30-year-old communist boychild...

I would tend to agree, I simply think that as this information is freely available on the internet, the Israeli government likewise knows this (and more), and I contend that this is a factor in why Israel would wish to intervene in the Syrian conflict, it simply adds validity to their claim that they are afraid of Syrian weapons being given to Hezbollah
North korea would not be able to get a nuke to syria without everyone knowing about it.

I think you very much underestimate the intelligence services.
Meh desert people bombing each other, nothing new here, I wouldn't go in a underground bunker just yet.
Quote by Dreadnought

A bit ironic that you start that complaint by using one of the commonly used English phrases which reference god, but brown people can't do the same.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
A bit ironic that you start that complaint by using one of the commonly used English phrases which reference god, but brown people can't do the same.

"God is great" is not used in the same context in the Western world to anywhere near the same degree that allahu akbar is. The difference is an obviously qualifiable one, and this video is another instance in which it creeps me out. I think it's more "ironic" that you referenced their skin color.

I also get creeped out when I see huge stickers of Jesus' face with a crown of thorns on the back of a car.
Last edited by Dreadnought at May 5, 2013,
Quote by MakinLattes
People crying out in fear is the only non-creepy element of what happened.

cry of fear? Lol. I took it as "God is great that these explosions happened"
Last edited by Dreadnought at May 5, 2013,
Quote by rockingamer2

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that gif.

DY-NA-MITE!

DYNAMITE!
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by TunerAddict

I hope you're still thinking about getting a job in the diplomatic corp. You'll fit right in.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.