M13 not seeming like a good option anymore? For just those three effects, you would probably be better off with individual pedals. A noise suppressor could always stay on, a boost can be kicked on and off, and you can get a delay pedal with presets.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Boss ME50, it has no amp sims.. So would be ideal imo
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
I'm not sure what they're like but maybe the Zoom G series is worth looking into?
Silverburst
Quote by guitarmageddon0
I'm looking for something more affordable than the m13. http://www.zzounds.com/item--KORAX1500G
would this allow me to use the boost and delay while still using the amp's natural distortion? I have a friend selling one.

What about an M9? You can find them for $250 used all day long. I would recommend skipping on the Korg. What is your budget exactly?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by JWBlack
Boss ME50, it has no amp sims.. So would be ideal imo

I absolutely hated mine. Granted, that was an early model, but I'm not sure they have changed that much.

I'm not even a tone snob, I play metal through an Ampeg.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at May 5, 2013,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I absolutely hated mine. Granted, that was an early model, but I'm not sure they have changed that much.

I'm not even a tone snob, I play metal through an Ampeg.

I used to love my ME50, and that was one of the very first models too

OK, as is always the case on multifx units some of the distortions weren't that great, but there were more than enough good ones to make up for it & the other effects were pretty good too. The best thing though was simply having a unit that is a few stompboxes without having to worry about programming all sorts of patches to get where you're going. The ME50's simplicity is it's biggest selling point and it does that brilliantly.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
I used to love my ME50, and that was one of the very first models too

OK, as is always the case on multifx units some of the distortions weren't that great, but there were more than enough good ones to make up for it & the other effects were pretty good too. The best thing though was simply having a unit that is a few stompboxes without having to worry about programming all sorts of patches to get where you're going. The ME50's simplicity is it's biggest selling point and it does that brilliantly.

It really is easy to use.

I just didn't like the shoddy buffer they used
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
The Nova system does all them Great!!