Hey guys , I'm looking to buy a new amp I don't wanna spend more than 800$
I've been looking at the bugera 333xl infinium , I really like how the Marshall jsm 410h sounds but I don't have 2 grand to spend , I'm lookin for a a very versitile amp with a nice clean and gain , any suggestions ? I'd be happy to here them thanks !
Do you mind buying used at all? You can score some good deals on the used market.

Also where do you live? That'd determine what's available to you in your price range.

Are you gigging? Are spanky cleans important at high volumes?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Do you mind buying used at all? You can score some good deals on the used market.

Also where do you live? That'd determine what's available to you in your price range.

Are you gigging? Are spanky cleans important at high volumes?

Yes I am gigging , and I just like my cleans to sound nice in general , and no I don't mind buying used
Quote by JazzyJaymes
Yes I am gigging , and I just like my cleans to sound nice in general , and no I don't mind buying used

Cool.

Answer my other question too please.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by souperman08

Noobs - if you want real 'What Amp' or 'What pedal' help please provide the following:

Budget? - 800$

Genres? -Modern rock , nice cleans yet power full distortion

New or used ? Doesn't matter to me as long as everything works like it's suppose to

Home or Gig? - I do both

Current Gear? - Line 6 stack , pod HD 300 , ibanez tube screamer , crybaby 535q, Schecter black jack custom , Gibson les Paul , ESP ltd mh 50
Why are you not telling us your location? We're not going to come to your house and murder you.

This will greatly influence suggestions based on the used market of your location.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
I would look into a used Marshall JCM 2000 DSL. That has pretty good cleans and great overdriven distortion. I think that the line 6 cab that you have is actually pretty decent, so just trade or sell the head. You could easily find the JCM in your budget, used of course.

This amp blows the bugera out of the water.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
I would look into a used Marshall JCM 2000 DSL. That has pretty good cleans and great overdriven distortion. I think that the line 6 cab that you have is actually pretty decent, so just trade or sell the head. You could easily find the JCM in your budget, used of course.

This amp blows the bugera out of the water.

How's the bottom end of the of the distortion ? Cause I played the ma series of Marshall amps but they sucked like the distortion was crap , really loose bottom end , if the amps distortion is anything like the jvm 410 then ill be happy haha , so how is the distortion ?