Get out.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
wat r u on abt m8?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
hahahahahahahahaahhaha
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
ts pls
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
M8 if u dnt fukn stop me nd ma main man jesus hair aka captainsnazz gonna compress yo ass like skrilleks with a hard attack yeh hmu if u agre
Quote by Spaztikko
M8 if u dnt fukn stop me nd ma main man jesus hair aka captainsnazz gonna compress yo ass like skrilleks with a hard attack yeh hmu if u agre

hey m8 i do agre thanx ts rely is 1 cheeky kunt u beter be carful m8 my compresor does nt hav a soft knee
fak u diked ain got shi
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I find it very shallow and unamusing when the misdirected youth of present time refuses to talk in the sophisticated way that me, along with my favorite educated sounding video game characters, chose to converse in our day to day life.

As an addendum, I would request that these awful simpleminded females would discontinue with their efforts of placing me within the friendzone and realize how many desirable traits I encompass as a mate.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at May 5, 2013,
Quote by lushacrous
I find it very shallow and unamusing when the misdirected youth of present time refuses to talk in the sophisticated way that me, along with my favorite educated sounding video game characters, chose to converse in our day to day life.

lol can u find teh mistax? XD
Quote by shreddymcshred
lol can u find teh mistax? XD

Jesus Christ, while having never existed and is the cause for every ill-fated event that has ever happened on planet earth and is the most abominable idea ever created, I believe said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", so I ask of you, throw the stone, and hit Jesus in the face and then strike Jennifer, for dating her friend with a tattoo instead of rewarding my years of ulterior kindness with dating and sexual relations.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
ts should probably head to the nearest bathroom, put his face in the toilet, and never come up for air.
you're a stone fox
ikr!!! XD xD XD xP! bnch of fagits dey tink der clvr bt rlly dey r dum lmao rofl lol!!!
clik
clik
clik
XD
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Quote by lushacrous
Jesus Christ, while having never existed and is the cause for every ill-fated event that has ever happened on planet earth and is the most abominable idea ever created, I believe said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", so I ask of you, throw the stone, and hit Jesus in the face and then strike Jennifer, for dating her friend with a tattoo instead of rewarding my years of ulterior kindness with dating and sexual relations.

I don't get it. I think that was supposed to be funny, but I don't find it funny.

Quote by Spaztikko

compress yo ass like skrilleks...that was beautiful. I'm going to start using this.