OBBO Android SMS & Contacts Backup (Android v2.1-4.2)

OBBO Android SMS & Contacts Backup is the only smart andriod SMS & Contacts backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages & Contacts between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS & Contacts backup manager, because it is a rare good software.
?Backup and save all your android phone SMS & Contacts to computer.?View and edit exported text message on computer.
?Restore SMS & Contacts from computer to android phone.
?Phone Applications: Support android all versions, including the latest version 4.2.
?Desktop Tool: Support Win NT/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7 and of course, also include the latest Win 8 system.
?Can print the SMS & Contacts on computer.
?Desktop Tool can exported to a variety of formats, including .txt,.word,.excel,.csv etc.
?Restored, can choose whether to replace the source files on the phone.
?Support unlimited SMS backup & restore
?Fast backup and restore speed.
?Easy to use.

FREE DOWN : [forbidden link]
MORE:
[forbidden link]
Hmm you make a good case for using your stupid program instead of Google's built-in functionality for this.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Might be spam, but actually interesting. That said, my current one works brilliantly, and does what I mostly need.
I actually wish I knew these things existed a week and a half ago.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA