I recently left my Ipod Nano(newest model) in my pocket while I washed my clothes. The Ipod wouldn't work for a few days, but now it does; only problem is that the screen still has some water marks in it.

Is the Ipod okay to use right now? Or should I just keep it off and wait and see if the marks go away?
Yeah, it's probably ****ed.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I know this sounds weird, But you should ejaculate on it. Semen is a naturally attuned to drawing out moister, It's the natural mechanic that helps push it through the fallopian tubes. and luckly for you It's been proven very effective at getting watermarks off electronic screens!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Leave it off. Put it in a bag or rice for a few days/until it's gone. That should draw out most of the moisture. The water could get to the electronics and kill it. I did the same thing to my iPod touch a few years ago. Doing this should keep it working at least for a while. Mine died for good about a month or so later, but it kept it from dying immediately.
Quote by TJHague
Leave it off. Put it in a bag or rice for a few days/until it's gone. That should draw out most of the moisture. The water could get to the electronics and kill it. I did the same thing to my iPod touch a few years ago. Doing this should keep it working at least for a while. Mine died for good about a month or so later, but it kept it from dying immediately.

This man has it right, put it in a bag of rice, it'll absorb some of the water, it's your best bet
I washed my ipod by accident too one day I blow-dried it and left it under a (way too hot) lamp... apart from the fact that the screen looks ten thousand times brighter, my ipod Nano works perfectly now ;-)
The water marks on the screen will stay there for about 1/2 weeks I guess, that's how long they did for me!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I know this sounds weird, But you should ejaculate on it. Semen is a naturally attuned to drawing out moister, It's the natural mechanic that helps push it through the fallopian tubes. and luckly for you It's been proven very effective at getting watermarks off electronic screens!

This is true, I saw a video about it and it actually works. I guess it's just like drinking your pee in the desert; it's weird and people might frown upon you but at the end of the day it's a logical solution to the problem. If I were you TS I'd listen to this guy and just go for it.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
throw it in a bag of rice... for real it will possibly work still if you do. If you doubt me, look it up!
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
if you dont have rice to hand, leave it in an airing cupboard for a few days. worked on a blackberry i had that dropped into the pan.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

If you're going to make a troll post at least make it funny.
Quote by \m/TheWickerMan
I washed my ipod by accident too one day I blow-dried it and left it under a (way too hot) lamp... apart from the fact that the screen looks ten thousand times brighter, my ipod Nano works perfectly now ;-)
The water marks on the screen will stay there for about 1/2 weeks I guess, that's how long they did for me!

While it may have worked, I recommend against this. The heat has a good chance of damaging it. Not saying that it's guaranteed to damage it, but it's definitely a more risky solution.