Hey, a friend of mine wants to sell me a Cort electro-acoustic guitar. Model AD810. From other guitarists that have played it, apparently it's a good guitar.

The price he wants for it is 150€, and he won't go any lower.

It's just that I haven't had the chance to play it yet, and I have never heard of the model, so I want to ask anyone who's heard about it/played it/owned it if it's worth the price?

Also, I really need an electro acoustic.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I don't know but your buddy is ripping you off considering you can get one new on Thomann for 114 euros.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
****, I didn't know but suspected as much.

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by paruwi
http://www.thomann.de/gb/cort_ad810_ns.htm

google can be your friend

they sell new for 115 Euro................

yeah now he's dumped his original friend he's gonna need a friend
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
He's not exactly a friend, he's just a stoner I know who obviously needs money

Even though, that's an acoustic, and the one he has is an electro acousic so maybe it's a different model.
Last edited by Krieger91 at May 6, 2013,
Cort are one of the Korean & Chinese companies that make various guitars for other brands. Cort specifically are responsible for a lot of Schecter, ESP and Ibanez's lower and middle-quality guitars, I believe. They may also have once had a hand in Epiphone or PRS, I don't recall which. I think they made (or may even still make) the set neck carved-top Telecasters that Fender does the occasional run of.

Cort and Shine are odd in that as well as making guitars for other companies, they make their own—practically identical—guitars under their own name. They're worth picking up if you want to save some cash since you're getting the same thing for a lot less money. Similar to how Agile and Rondo work.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble

Cort and Shine are odd in that as well as making guitars for other companies, they make their own—practically identical—guitars under their own name. They're worth picking up if you want to save some cash since you're getting the same thing for a lot less money. Similar to how Agile and Rondo work.

Interesting you mention that about Shine. There's a Shine in a second hand shop across the road from me for 100 quid.

If I hadn't just bought a new guitar I might consider it.
£100 is a ridiculous bargain for that, if it's in decent nick. MIK, I believe, with EMG HZ H2 pickups. Okay, not great, but better than your average no-name stock pickups and better than the H4s which most people associate the HZ name with.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
From what I saw It does seem to be in pretty good shape! It's not the sort of shop that's likely to know too much about guitars so could probably knock them down a little on price too but as I said I just spunked some money on a new guitar (which was an absolute bargain I might add) so I think I'll be giving this one a miss.
Quote by NotTheMessiah30
Interesting you mention that about Shine. There's a Shine in a second hand shop across the road from me for 100 quid.

If I hadn't just bought a new guitar I might consider it.

100 british pounds? Ummm... Would it be too much work if you could work as middle man if I would buy it? Though I guess shipping to Finland would make it not so good deal.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
100 british pounds? Ummm... Would it be too much work if you could work as middle man if I would buy it? Though I guess shipping to Finland would make it not so good deal.

Yeah I would think shipping to Finland from the UK would probably be rather expensive.
Well, forgetting that, I've heard good things about this

To be honest, I've been thinking about getting an electro acoustic for a while now. Can anyone recommend me any good ones for a budget (under 250&euro