Just of curiosity what's a good multi guitar stand for less than a hundred bucks. Like one of the 5 guitar stands. I'm thinking of maybe getting one I the future since I've lost or broken all but one of my stands and I think it would be more space effective to have one five guitar stands instead of 5 separate stands
the warwick/rockstand ones aren't bad. not sure how available (and how cheap) they are in the US, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm more interested how you managed to lose or brake one in the first place. It's not it only happened once either. What the hell's going on?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
You can get 5 Hercules wall hangers for about $100. Best space saving option if you ask me. Mounted on the studs and alternate hi/lo placement on the wall works well and looks great.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
^^ If he's using two part stands I can understand completely. I was always losing parts off those which is why I switched to the A frame type. I've been considering making a multi-stand myself because I use 3 guitars on stage and they take up a lot of room.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Well I only had 3 to begin with and one was broken while moving, the other one I think I left at my old apartment when I moved out. This wasn't all in one move lol I've moved 4 times in the last two years lol
I had a nice Hercules hanging 2 guitar stand. I think I must have left it at a gig somewhere, because I have not been able to find it for years.

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of a-frame type stands around the house somewhere, but I don't know where they are. I am using two Hercules wall mounts, the floor, and the side of my amp to store my guitars for now. I would like to pick up a multi guitar stand too just to save space.

It would also be harder to lose a huge 5+ guitar stand.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
I've got one of these :
http://store.guitarfetish.com/Aluminum-Flight-Guitar-Folding-Case-DELUXE-version-Folds-to-briefcase_p_2190.html

Appears to be kind of cheaply made, but so far its been pretty durable.
If you have an Ibanez. Be careful of the hercules folding yoke ones. It rubbed against my 1570's headstock and dented the wood / left black marks due to the foam wearing out somehow on such a light guitar...
Quote by CodeMonk
I've got one of these :
http://store.guitarfetish.com/Aluminum-Flight-Guitar-Folding-Case-DELUXE-version-Folds-to-briefcase_p_2190.html

Appears to be kind of cheaply made, but so far its been pretty durable.

i have something extremely similar, i think i actually paid a bit less, looks the same though other than the color.

the guitars i have out are 11 on wall hagers, three single stands, and the rest either in a different room and/or in cases.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/