i wasnt sure where to post this, but i need someones help making a band logo

Page 1 of 2
I started a black metal band a few years back and it started off good but work and college got in the way and I had to abandon it for a while. I am thinking of starting up again as a one man black metal band and was going to use my old band name but I don't have a good logo. If and one could help me in their spare time id be greatly appreciated.

The style was lo fi black metal so I need a logo to suit it. Like mutiilations or something along those lines.

The band name is: Legion of Beleth

Thanks for the help.. First time poster haha

If anyone is serious about it pm me

PS. Serious inquiries only. Aint Nobody got time for bs
'See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.'
Last edited by Jacobbarnes1 at May 6, 2013,
do you know what fiverr is?

google it
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at May 6, 2013,
Quote by Jacobbarnes1
I am thinking of starting up again as a one man black metal band

I'm sorry, but I just...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I was one before also, I made some good shit.. Just wasn't enough time to keep it up haha
'See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.'
I googled it but not sure if I'm seeing the right thing haha. Drunk right now
Quote by Jacobbarnes1
I googled it but not sure if I'm seeing the right thing haha. Drunk right now

basically you pay someone 5$ and they will do whatever you need for you
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Then I did see the right site, I may do that if no one is wiling but I remember someone made one for me before(can't remember where) just for the hell of it so I thought I'd see if someone would first, since I know some people like to draw things for fun
Quote by captainsnazz

There you go TS. That'll be £10000000 pls.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

I don't mind bs answers haha but I do want a serious inquiry. I had some good songs before and now that I've grown in age I can do even better. I've grown now recently with drums and guitar. My main accomplishment? Is vocals. Like I said I'm drunk so I may not display the right wording
My old website is www.freewebs.com/bile666 im striving for the way the last song is. The last song with piano is what I'm going to start with. It also shows the old logo, band name bile, and why I want a better one
Thank you sir
Quote by Jacobbarnes1
black metal band

The band name is: Legion of Beleth

OK, here's an idea. Get some metal letter stencils - enough to do the whole name. Paint the stencils themselves black. Put them on a white coloured background. Take high res photo of result. Repeat with red background to get red version. For album art alternate the two versions down the page. Add the tag line "Beleth should not be summoned by amateur conjurers or those of faint courage." after a copyright c.
If I wanted to do stencils id paint them on the sidewalk haha
The second part I like though. I'll have that added in somehow
I told you I was a first time poster
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
You can suck what you drew
But.. But you guys love to harass
What? Asking for help? I can't draw worth shit. But I can play a god damn good one man band
Didn't there used to be a legitimate free logo making thread long ago? You should build a time machine TS and find that thread.
Quote by Jacobbarnes1
What? Asking for help? I can't draw worth shit. But I can play a god damn good one man band

Read the rules god dammit!
Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by SGstriker

Well not everyone can be born in that time. Nowadays people love to do logos in their free time. Tired of the bs so you must be a Jew haha. Hate all you want it just feeds me
i feel like the lack of quality is what makes it so suited for a black metal band, as that quality reflects that of the music
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
**** the rules
Like I said, the only song to describe how my band will be is the last one and that's not even the half of it
You don't need alot of bs to make a band
let us know when it is written and recorded
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Musicforyou17
Read the rules god dammit!

How is he breaking the rules here? I'm a little confused...He's basically asking if someone can help him make a logo. No money involved...unless you're considering this spam...which I think might be offensive to the user who's making a somewhat serious inquiry (eventhough he's rebooting a black metal band which is offensive in itself).
Yes he did. But he rode a pale horse with music all around
Quote by Jacobbarnes1
Tired of the bs so you must be a Jew haha.

I kno right? Psh. Some Jews... miright m8?
Quote by mjones1992
Words...

I think you missed the part about double posting in the rules there, bud.
Quote by SGstriker

Beleth controls 65 legions
Page 1 of 2