Page 1 of 2
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/motley-crue-mick-mars-knocked-over-onstage/

This makes me really sick. There are some things you just don't do. One of those things is invade the personal space of Mick F u c k I n g Mars!

I would like to hear from our Canadian UGers. Tell me why the US shouldn't bomb you back to the ice ages over this.

Because Canada's aight. Except fpr Scott, he's a dick
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
mick mars is shit and the US can't just go around bombing people. especially when the country is right next to them.

stpd fggt
you're a stone fox
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Tell me why the US shouldn't bomb you back to the ice ages over this.

Because they tried to remove and not produce Mick Mars.
His music is one thing but the man is in poor health, its amazing he can still stand up after all hes been through, havent you guys read the dirt?

EDIT: lol at nikki kicking that fool while he was down
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at May 6, 2013,
So did Justin Bieber but I'm sure that's okay because it's Bieber.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Saint78
mick mars is shit and the US can't just go around bombing people. especially when the country is right next to them.

stpd fggt

I wasn't really advocating war you douche.

People like you....awscrewit.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/motley-crue-mick-mars-knocked-over-onstage/

This makes me really sick. There are some things you just don't do. One of those things is invade the personal space of Mick F u c k I n g Mars!

I would like to hear from our Canadian UGers. Tell me why the US shouldn't bomb you back to the ice ages over this.

I'm American, I like Motley Crue, I think it's terrible what happened to Mick, and I disapprove of your final sentence.
We're all alright!
He's 62 and still doing this shit?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Mathedes
I'm American, I like Motley Crue, I think it's terrible what happened to Mick, and I disapprove of your final sentence.

You're right. It was a heat of the moment kind of remark. Forgive me for my unPCness. I don't think any wars should be fought over this.

But I leave you with this...

Make the world a better place.

Punch a Canadian in the face.
What's all the fuss?
Maybe if he'd been KILLED then there would be cause for such celebration. But not assault. If he's making a deal out of that then he's not a man 3/10

Also, bombing a decent country because some irrelevant old **** got touched up is a bit drastic yeah? TS calm your farm.
I'm also surprised that you thought anyone would give a shit. Bit sad mate.

EDIT:
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Hey pit guess what? (what) We gained ANOTHER first class comedian
Last edited by T7E at May 6, 2013,
Quote by T7E
What's all the fuss?
Maybe if he'd been KILLED then there would be cause for such celebration. But not assault. If he's making a deal out of that then he's not a man 3/10

Celebration? I'm not sure I follow your choice of words.
We're all alright!
Jesus Effen Christ.... I don't really want any bombs dropped on Canada! Some of you are really phukking stupid.
Edit OP so this s***storm doesn't rage on.
We're all alright!
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Jesus Effen Christ.... I don't really want any bombs dropped on Canada! Some of you are really phukking stupid.

Then why did you say it?

Quote by T7E
What's all the fuss?

Also, bombing a decent country because some irrelevant old **** got touched up is a bit drastic yeah? TS calm your farm.
I'm also surprised that you thought anyone would give a shit. Bit sad mate.

EDIT:

Hey pit guess what? (what) We gained ANOTHER first class comedian

Maybe if he was killed? I would rather be reading about your death...oh but wait, nobody but your mom could care less about you.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Maybe if he was killed? I would rather be reading about your death...oh but wait, nobody but your mom could care less about you.

Relax, friend, there is no need to be upset.

Alright. I said and I mean it.

I declare JIHAD against all things Canadian for the injustice against Mick Mars at the Moose Jaw!

It is my life's mission to see an end to the Canadian occupation of Canada.

Crüe fans unite and lets take down those seal killing, acid rain causing, concert ruining, eskimo phukking, monsters!

And what's up with that bacon thing you got? What the hell is that, anyways?
Last edited by 5_Years_Dead at May 6, 2013,
Mick Mars is a shitcunt, who cares?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Mick Mars is stupid.
Motley Crue is stupid.
5_Years_Dead is stupid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

I declare JIHAD against all things Canadian for the injustice against Mick Mars at the Moose Jaw!

Crüe fans unite and lets take down those seal killing, acid rain causing, concert ruining, eskimo phukking, monsters!

And what's up with that bacon thing you got? What the he'll is that, anyways?

You sound really dumb + I'm pretty sure you're on a gov't watch-list now.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
You're right. It was a heat of the moment kind of remark. Forgive me for my unPCness. I don't think any wars should be fought over this.

Yeah! F*ck Canadians for being a nicer, less r3tarded version of Americans!!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

because motley crue is butt-rock and doesn't really matter anymore
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Dear OP,

Motley Crue is shit. I have no sympathy.

Kindly fuck your shit,

Canadian UGer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I dislike Motley Crue but after reading The Dirt i felt really sorry for Mick. He seems like a really nice guy who's had to go through a lot of shit in his life.
Why anyone would chose to assault him and not one of the other bandmembers who are complete dicks is beyond me.
Quote by Gantz92
I dislike Motley Crue but after reading The Dirt i felt really sorry for Mick. He seems like a really nice guy who's had to go through a lot of shit in his life.
Why anyone would chose to assault him and not one of the other bandmembers who are complete dicks is beyond me.

I wouldn't want to punch Tommy.

You'd get like insta-Hep-C
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

And what's up with that bacon thing you got? What the hell is that, anyways?

My brother and my nephew were there (not kidding) and as Americans infiltrating Canada, we (my American family and I) have been here hunting their Moose and enjoying their women for decades My understanding was this fan (read idiot) wanted to hug the man and got tackled by security. This was the talk on the CBC radio this morning and they even had a security expert on the program telling some other experiences. As a musician, I was involved a handful of times in altercations with fans (read drunks) when there was either lax or no security and on each occasion it was when one of our guys was attacked.

Bottom line, there are some really stupid people living on this planet and they don't seem to be restricted to any particular geographic location

Still, Moose Jaw and Elk's Anus are two places to avoid. Seriously
Last edited by P_Trik at May 6, 2013,
Page 1 of 2