Neither
49 56%
Neither, but still douchey
22 25%
Bananas don't wear glasses what is this
16 18%
Voters: 87.
Banana friends, I need your profound opinions on this matter:

Is wearing your glasses hanging from your shirt meant more for women than men?

Example:

I used to do it in the summer where I didn't have anywhere to put them. But then my bananas irl told me it was a girl thing, because of the breasts.

Is this true?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

What are you talking about?

No
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
It doesn't matter go slip on yourself
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yes.

Also, glasses are for girls too.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I hang my sunglasses from my shirt if i have no free pockets, i am kind of aware that it makes me look slightly douchey, but it's practical.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Men and women can do it, but because women have a physical excuse, it's douchey when men do it.

Can't believe that idiot still genuinely believes that.
Quote by So-Cal
i hang my glasses from my penis

it's a man thing

I can't do it with mine

too limp
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I've seen both men and women do it. I do it occasionally if I forget to take them off when I get out of the car and I can't be bothered unlocking it again to put them back inside.
for girls? no...it's for people who enjoy having their sunglasses in a conventient place and to not get crushed in their pocket

go eat 5 bananas and chug a bottle of 7up
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ive never seen a girl do it but ive seen plenty of guys do it, why is there only a poll option for feminine or neither?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Acϵ♠
for girls? no...it's for people who enjoy having their sunglasses in a conventient place and to not get crushed in their pocket

This. It actually makes more sense for guys to do it because they rarely have a bag they can put them in.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by guitarxo
I don't put my glasses in my shirt because boobs. It feels uncomfortable.

I think the idea is that glasses would lower your neckline, thereby showing more cleavage.

The problem is, I don't think most women hang their glasses. If anything, they'd simply put them in their purse.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I think the idea is that glasses would lower your neckline, thereby showing more cleavage.

The problem is, I don't think most women hang their glasses. If anything, they'd simply put them in their purse.

If you want to show cleavage then wear a shirt that shows cleavage. Idk it just feels weird when my shirt is pulled down in a way it's not meant to - either shows more than I intended, or looks weird because the fabric is not meant to be pulled on and then you get this stupid wrinkle in the middle of the shirt's neck and i find it very unattractive.

Also if you forget your glasses are there and you hug someone....actually that happened to me yesterday, and my entire chest area cramped up when my glasses stabbed me and I couldn't let go, which was slightly awkward because it was a courtesy hug with someone I had met just that morning and now his ego has been inflated a lot more than it needs to be.!
cat
Quote by guitarxo
If you want to show cleavage then wear a shirt that shows cleavage. Idk it just feels weird when my shirt is pulled down in a way it's not meant to - either shows more than I intended, or looks weird because the fabric is not meant to be pulled on and then you get this stupid wrinkle in the middle of the shirt's neck and i find it very unattractive.

Also if you forget your glasses are there and you hug someone....actually that happened to me yesterday, and my entire chest area cramped up when my glasses stabbed me and I couldn't let go, which was slightly awkward because it was a courtesy hug with someone I had met just that morning and now his ego has been inflated a lot more than it needs to be.!

Well...ignore him for a few days or something, lol. Not really. I don't know.

But yeah, I get the general idea that women don't really prefer having glasses there. Boobs are kind of a thing there already.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well...ignore him for a few days or something, lol. Not really. I don't know.

But yeah, I get the general idea that women don't really prefer having glasses there. Boobs are kind of a thing there already.

haha yeah I don't really care about him. I'm just scared it'll happen again, it was so horribly painful

Actually some people put their glasses there to draw attention to their boobs. Kinda like putting money in your bra instead of a purse I guess?
cat
My buddy does it, and I normally give him a little chirp about it. I only wear sunglasses outside of my car when I'm stoned and want to hide the fact that I'm stoned though (like I'm doing right now). So this isn't really an issue I wrestle with on a day to day basis.

I'd say it's a bit lame, but not incredibly. I'd personally avoid it but I wouldn't seriously judge somebody for doing it. Gotta do what you've gotta do sometimes.
mark holcomb does it and he's a dream so shove off TS
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by guitarxo
haha yeah I don't really care about him. I'm just scared it'll happen again, it was so horribly painful

Yeah, I'm sure. If I understand it right, having something like that shoved against your breasts is akin to a man having something like that shoved against his balls.

Actually some people put their glasses there to draw attention to their boobs. Kinda like putting money in your bra instead of a purse I guess?

I would think putting anything in your bra would be uncomfortable...

I mean, isn't it a very sensitive area?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 6, 2013,
It looks a million times less douchey than resting them on top of your head, or even worse, around the back of your head Guy Fieri style.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, I'm sure. If I understand it right, having something like that shoved against your breasts is akin to a man having something like that shoved against his balls.

I would think putting anything in your bra would be uncomfortable...

I mean, isn't it a very sensitive area?

Not really. The nipple is, but when stashing money it's usually only notes on the side of the bra is is about as sensitive as any other bit of skin (although periods can make them sore in general). It's not like they keep coins in there

I usually hang sunglasses from my neckline, but only if I'm wearing a top that isn't high necked (ie. not a traditional tshirt, but a vest or tank top) I don't find it irritating as it hands in the space between my breasts and is very convenient alternative to carrying a case so that they don't get broken in my handbag.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Not really. The nipple is, but when stashing money it's usually only notes on the side of the bra is is about as sensitive as any other bit of skin (although periods can make them sore in general). It's not like they keep coins in there

Well, ok. Fair points, lol.
That guy is already wearing glasses why does he have a second pair in his shirt
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
I have glasses hanging from my shirt as I write this.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by R. Shackleford.
That guy is already wearing glasses why does he have a second pair in his shirt

the ones on his dumb face are sunglasses, the ones in his shirt are his prescription glasses.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.