ThePushMan
Refrigerator Unit
40 IQ
So I think its time to get rid of some of my eye candy that I never play.

So I purchased this new in 02, but have never really played it (I prefer strats) but continue to get it set up ever time I get my steinberger set up so rather then waste more money on set ups I figured I would rather just sell or trade it for something I will use more and my steinberger can always use a back up, not that its ever needed one.

So here is my 01 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop VOS R8 (58 reissue) in Iced Tea Burst.

It plays amazing, has a 1 piece neck with "solid" mahogany body and a plain maple top. There are no dents, dings, scratches, buckle rash, or any fret wear on this guitar. Its got a rosewood fretboard and comes with all its case candy and CoA. Its pretty much in mint condition.

Heres a link to the Gibson website for it ([forbidden link])

The only difference is mine has Tortoise inlays on the side of the neck which was something they did in 01-02 I believe since none of the ones I've seen recently have it. Supposedly its more historically accurate.

I'm asking $2700 or best offer shipping included in price.

I'm also open to partial trades, really looking for another steinberger but open to offers.

I wish my milkshake brought all the girls to the yard

Guitars:
Heritage Prospect Classic (my baby)
Steinberger GM4 (my take no prisoners up yours guitar)

Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Duotone Combo

Other misc. crap
ThePushMan
Refrigerator Unit
40 IQ
traded.
I wish my milkshake brought all the girls to the yard

Guitars:
Heritage Prospect Classic (my baby)
Steinberger GM4 (my take no prisoners up yours guitar)

Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Duotone Combo

Other misc. crap