dude you're just finding this out now?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
How the **** are you sending 3,000 texts in a month? That's like 100 text messages in a day you ****ing freak
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Bitchin' blog, bro.

Quote by metacarpi
How the **** are you sending 3,000 texts in a month? That's like 100 text messages in a day you ****ing freak

No, that is 100 texts a day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Last edited by ryan_nadon at May 6, 2013,
Everyone's network sucks.

Haven't you heard?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ryan_nadon
Bitchin' blog, bro.

Actually, it's slightly less. Only 4 months have 30 days, one has 28, and the rest have 31.

It works out at.....98.7 texts/day
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Actually, it's slightly less. Only 4 months have 30 days, one has 28, and the rest have 31.

Kill yourself.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by metacarpi

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by metacarpi

Bravo. You actually gave a ****.
Quote by goest
Bravo. You actually gave a ****.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

They're complacent because they used to be the best.

I think it's madness how phone companies still don't give unlimited data on all their phones, or at least a decent amount. As mobile connections get faster and people switch to web-based apps and streaming, companies like Vodafone are still giving as little as 250mb a month, that was **** all 5 years ago.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Last edited by Laird95 at May 6, 2013,
Quote by institutions
(´・ω・`)

Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by goest
That's why I got tracfone and shit.

I used to have that but now I have Net10. I think it's better and it is unlimited at 50 bucks a month and I'm thinking of upgrading my phone soon.
STಠ_ಠ
3,000/month? That'd last mayybe a week for me
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
dude you're just finding this out now?

i found out in september (after being broken up with... by text) being charged £350 but they said it'd be unlimited from then on and they lied, cunts

Quote by metacarpi

by chatting the bitches... i got to 4100 messages
Is unlimited texting really not a thing in Europe? Do Verizon and AT&T not exist over there? Not that I'm claiming they're the best phone companies in the world, because I really don't have much to compare them to, but I'm pretty sure their unlimited is actually unlimited.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I feel so superior with o2.

this, vodaphone is balls, I got no signal whatsoever where I live, I switched to o2 and get full bars wherever I go

Quote by herby190
Is unlimited texting really not a thing in Europe? Do Verizon and AT&T not exist over there? Not that I'm claiming they're the best phone companies in the world, because I really don't have much to compare them to, but I'm pretty sure their unlimited is actually unlimited.

It is, but in the fine print its actually a certain amount, like 3000 or something. Its just advertised as unlimited
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I have unlimited everything luckily I was grandfathered in from the times when this was a thing.
Quote by herby190

They don't exist over here but there are alternatives. Everybody just uses Vodafone because they used to have good deals, but they haven't kept up with the times.

I get 500 minutes, everything else unlimited (legit unlimited, no caps) on an HTC One X with Three for £29/month.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Considering my normal amount of text messages I send is around 100 per month. I think 3000 is more than enough

But then again, I pay like $0.80/MB of data which I can sent a crap load of messages with.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Bladez22
this, vodaphone is balls, I got no signal whatsoever where I live, I switched to o2 and get full bars wherever I go

Thats generally relative to where you are. I'm on Vodafone because at home, its great signal and 3G but when I came to Portsmouth, 3G is almost non existant and phone signal is very average.

T-Mobile on the other hand is perfect down here but shit where I live at home.

Also, the unlimited thing isn't just Vodafone. All companies say they have unlimited this and that but that is within reason. If you do send over 100 texts a day (if so, HOW?!) then yeah they will penalise you somehow and unfortunately, its a dick move and is mentioned in the small print. They say unlimited because most people won't exceed that
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I barely send 100 texts a year.

+1

Edit: My mates girlfriend sends 10,000 texts a month. I could find out her network if you want ts
]
Last edited by falcon1439 at May 6, 2013,
Quote by ryan_nadon
Bitchin' blog, bro.

Not in a 31 day month.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ