Hello forum.

As usually whenever I need to ask for an advice, I'm addressing here..

So here it goes,

I've been offered a Squier Standard Telecaster for about $210. The guy that want to sell it, needs a delay pedal, and he agreed to take my BOSS PS-2 + $100 in cash. Is it worth it? He says the guitar stays in tune, and the neck feels ok (I'll try it in 2 weeks)

Notice, Squier Standard Tele in my country is about $360 new.

Here are some pictures and a blurry S/N.

Body
Neck
Front
Body Back
Headstock
S/N

Thanks!
Last edited by BrainCrasher at May 10, 2013,
Check prices of the used pedal against the used Tele - look at completed listings on eBay for reference. Seems a simple enough thing to do.
OffsetOffset
Anyway.......

I got the guitar! The moment I touched it, it felt great, it sounded great, no buzz on frets, and it had almost perfect pitch all the way on the neck! The strings are more than a year old, so it might be even better.

I'm taking her for a fret polish and I'll be putting some 11's Earnie Ball strings on her.

I gave the guy the ps-2 (for $125) which I bought for $95 + $100 cash.
That's $195 in cash for the Tele.

The guitar new in stores in my country costs $360.

That's nearly half the price for a two year sitting in ORIGINAL BOX guitar.

Pics
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Anyway...
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

glad to hear you're digging the new guitar.

It looks hawt. Squier ftw!!
Last edited by peskypesky at May 10, 2013,
Congrats on your new guitar, I guess you answered your own question on this one and considering it was basically unused I think you got a great deal too.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Thanks everyone..

Tonight was her first gig, had to crank my V22 (bugera), clean 7, master 8-1/2 to cut through the mix... I play my ibanez grg270 (stock) on clean 5, master 4-1/2 so, I have to say the tele is a lot quieter. But plays nice and it has the fender tele sound. She likes my pedals, Dunlop Wah, marshall GV-2, SD-1, Riot Dist/OD, BOSS BF-2, BOSS DD-3 ..

And that would be it. A little "review" thread for a Squier Standard Telecaster