http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C9OfBcjyxKY

Here it is, I Appear Missing from ...Like Clockwork, supposed to come out 6/4. What do you guys think? Excited for the new album?

I love it, much more than My God is the Sun, the video is cool too. I've been waiting for this album since last year so I'm excited to hear more

Edit: Hm, can't get it to embed..
Edit 2: There it is
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Last edited by theponz at May 6, 2013,
Really? I wasn't a huge fan of Era Vulgaris save for a couple songs. I like pretty much everything Homme does but EV seemed pretty far off from other Queens stuff.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
on the site they had a thing where you put your phone number in and it would send you a text and you'd get a creepy phone call and i missed it and i am INCREDIBLY PISSED
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
gay, Kyuss was better

U wot?

I enjoy it. The music video makes me want to cough up blood. It sounds a lot like how Lullabies to Paralyze sounded.
Thread in Modern Rock
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown