So now that a few places are legalizing the reefer, I was thinking about a career change.

Currently, I am an inspector of sorts for a company that makes heavy construction equipment.

But lets be honest, I smoke a lot of weed and I feel like I've missed my true calling. I should be a 'Weed Critic'.

I'm thinking I should submit an 'article' to a Denver and a Seattle newspaper and see what happens.

Maybe I'll just smoke this joint first and think about it.

So, Pit, is this a good idea or what?

All of your comments, questions, queries, and complaints are appreciated.
No move onto harder stuff and OD.

Then write about it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
ur 3cool4me
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If you're being serious: as much as there may be a market for drugs journalism if it's becoming more acceptable, bear in mind that there are so so so SO many stoners out there, and likely a massive number are better at writing than you.

Of course, not to judge your writing ability (I haven't seen any from you), but unless you're already a journalist or writer of some variety there is going to be a very large number of people out there who would be better qualified for this. Not to say you have to be a professional writer or journalist, but unless you're writing a popular blog or articles for websites etc it's unlikely.
"Dude did you get the denver times yesterday?" "yeah brah, Dr. Pot's assessment of the sour diesel Tony sells out of his van was apt." "totally"
Quote by Weaponized
"Dude did you get the denver times yesterday?" "yeah brah, Dr. Pot's assessment of the sour diesel Tony sells out of his van was apt." "totally"

Go to bed, you're stoned.
Ok, I've given up my dreams to be a stoner journalist.

Maybe I should be a suicide counselor.

I wonder what the learning curve is in that profession? Like if my first three clients don't make it, will my new employer allow me to keep trying to work out the kinks? I bet I would be good at it (after a few weeks).
The kind of people who care about weed so much that they'd be willing to pay to subscribe to a drug journalism publication are also the kind of people who can't read and don't have a job to pay for said subscription.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Ok, I've given up my dreams to be a stoner journalist.

Maybe I should be a suicide counselor.

I wonder what the learning curve is in that profession? Like if my first three clients don't make it, will my new employer allow me to keep trying to work out the kinks? I bet I would be good at it (after a few weeks).

Unfortunately your business will start to naturally decline, considering you're literally killing your own demand.