Hello listeners, wrote these two folk/punk songs and I've tried to record them. All feedback would be most welcome. I am aware that my singing voice is really not good so focus mainly on the songs. My recording equipment is also quite limited but it gets the gist across.

The Final Arraignment
Playwrights to the End
Last edited by ComradeDzhek at May 7, 2013,
Holy man, your lyrics are great. Just saying.

Your voice does need a bit of work, but honestly not a lot. Your higher notes could do with more support (little bit breathy) and sometimes you have to concentrate more on the pitch than the tone, but I can definitely hear both the folk and the punk influences.

The tone of your voice is good as well, when you're on pitch.

The guitar work is good too. But it needs more to it. Not the single guitar line, but more so another guitar, bass, some drums, etc.
Quote by BloodReverence
Holy man, your lyrics are great. Just saying.

Your voice does need a bit of work, but honestly not a lot. Your higher notes could do with more support (little bit breathy) and sometimes you have to concentrate more on the pitch than the tone, but I can definitely hear both the folk and the punk influences.

The tone of your voice is good as well, when you're on pitch.

The guitar work is good too. But it needs more to it. Not the single guitar line, but more so another guitar, bass, some drums, etc.

Hey man, it's been about 7 months but here's a long overdue thanks. Really appreciate the feedback and it's basically saving this song, was gonna throw it out. So thank you.