ridley 10000
Registered User
Join date: Sep 2012
10 IQ
Jamie Hince from the Kills has some pretty unique playing style and guitar tones dose any body know what kinda pedals he uses to get those tones?
Shallow and pedantic.
Join date: Apr 2006
120 IQ
Sounds like a pretty vintage style fuzz to me, something like a Dunlop Fuzz Face would probably get you in the right ball park.

This isn't really a technique though, should probably be in GG&A. *reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.