Hands up those who enjoy some of the metal artists of Finland. I'm talking about Sentenced, Poisonblack, etc. Don't know who they are? checkout the Crimson, Cold White Light or Lust Stained Despair albums!!!!!
Poisonblack aren't very good, but Sentenced had a pretty good start. Aside from that, Finnish metal is one of the greatest nations for metal:

Unholy - Second Ring of Power/From the Shadows
Beherit - EVERYTHING
Rippikoulu - Musta Seremonia
Demilich - Nespithe
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes

But I mean, I wouldn't make a thread about Finnish metal or Canadian metal or something either.

EDIT: I didn't actually know whether to report this or not. Finnish metal encompasses a lot of bands, but they could also just be easily discussed in their respective threads or the death/black metal threads.
Last edited by severed-metal at May 7, 2013,
You really can't talk about finnish metal without mentioning the most blasphemous, goat sacrificing, grinding, satanic black metal band in the world, Impaled Nazarene. Get their first cd, pure bliss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOevGayxmQ

Cutting my wrists to seeking for pain
Fistfuck in the name of the beast
Raping and masturbating in flames
Orgy of blood, flesh & decay
Primitive way of damnation doom violence hate
Raping the whore
Urinating on your lord
The more I keep fucking the anal of God

True satanic punk beastial fucking metal, all hail Impaled NAZARENE

ISAIDTHECRUCIFIED WHOOOORE

FUCKING SLUT

MY SOUL HAS BEEN RAPED ONCE OR TWICE
THIRD TIME I COME AND THEN YOU WILL
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
'Sake.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.